Ah, "Grown Ups." What a fantastic movie with a fantastic cast. As I recently rewatched the comedy, I realized just how many times something was said that made me, a college student, say "same." 14 times to be exact.
3. When everyone is trying to tone their "spring break body," but you didn't jump on the band wagon
I mean, we've established that we like food so...
5. Honestly when anything happens
Because most of us are confused about what's going on 97% of the time.
6. When you see some of the new clothing trends around campus
Sometimes I wonder where the new trends come from.
8. When your professors start telling stories about their childhood
Because I don't know about everyone else, but my professors like to make jokes about how old they are.
9. When someone wants to make plans, but you have TV shows to watch
Sorry, I have to know what's happening.
11. When a professor gives you a VERY detailed test AND expects you to completely finish it in less than an hour class period
And doesn't understand why the students are worried about their grade...
12. When your friends talk you into going somewhere you really don't want to go
Saying "no" to friends is just a hard thing to do.
13. When you have no idea what is going on, but you're just trying to enjoy life
Weird things happen, but sometimes you just gotta go with it.
14. When you forget something on a test, but as soon as you leave, you know exactly what the answer is
I know the answer so it still counts right?
So, basically, "Grown Ups" narrates college.