I Grew Up 'A Jonas Brothers Girl' And Have No Regrets About It

They impacted my life more than they know.

225
Madison Zinn

I grew up the ultimate Jonas Brothers fan. I spent my days listening to their music, obsessing over their posters, screaming my head off at their concerts.

From the First Time that I ever heard their music, that was it. I was hooked.

Believe me when I say that these boys were not just a small part of my childhood. My world pretty much revolved around them from the start. I was bitten by the Lovebug...bad.

Like any other young girl, I was naive enough to think that if I ever met one of the boys, we would, of course, fall in love. In my case, it was Joe. I thought that if we could just meet each other, he would Look Me In The Eyes, and then that would be it. We would be together forever.

Unfortunately, that still hasn't happened, but I continue ton Hold On to that dream.

Although many people made fun of me and tried to constantly start a World War III over my love for the Jonas Brothers, my feelings never wavered. I continued to Play My Music as much as I wanted and didn't care what others thought.

I am so glad to have grown up when the Jonas Brothers were a band. They may have given me high standards for men, but that's not a bad thing. I supported them Before the Storm of popularity hit, and I still support them now, as they all are still Burnin' Up their careers.

I grew up a Jonas Brothers girl, and I wouldn't have it any other way, because That's Just the Way We Roll.