The Quotes Every Girl Needs To Hear

13 "Grey's Anatomy" Quotes Every Girl Needs To Hear

He is not the sun. You are.

201

Since my sophomore year of high school I've been watching Grey's Anatomy every week. I suffered the heartbreaking losses of George, Derek, Mark, Lexie, and everyone else on the show because let's be real: who isn't dead? I've experienced the joy when Miranda became chief, when Jo could finally stop hiding, and when things went right even it was only for a split second. I've also learned so many words of wisdom from those iconic voiceovers and characters.

"I think it's important to take the time to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." -Meredith Grey

"Oh, screw beautiful. I'm brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain." -Christina Yang

"Don't spend all your time wondering what you are, or who you like, or whether it's right for you or wrong for you. Just let yourself be happy." -Callie Torres

"Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here, and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. You're on your own. Be on your own." -Christina Yang

"When the worst case scenario comes true, clinging to hope is all we've got left." -Arizona Robbins

"Don't analyze everything. Just do it." -Alex Karev

"Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy, but he is not the sun. You are." -Christina Yang

"You don't have to be tough every minute of every day. It's okay to let down your guard. In fact, there are moments when it's the best thing you could possibly do." -Meredith Grey

"What's broken can be mended, what's hurt can be healed. No matter how dark it gets, the sun's gonna rise again." -Meredith Grey

"if you aren't willing to keep looking for light in the darkest of places without stopping, even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed." -Amelia Shepherd

"If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and start demanding more." -Christina Yang

"If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that'd it be easy, they just promised that'd it be worth it. -Meredith Grey