What 'Grey's Anatomy' Character You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Are you ambitious like Cristina? Devoted like April? Find out below!

4180
ABC

Scroll through to find out which character from the famous medical drama suits you best.

ARIES (March 21 - April19) Cristina Yang

You are bold, ambitious, and will do anything to win. You know what you're capable of and are never afraid of a challenge. Although stubborn at times, you love going out and having a good time.

TAURUS (April 20 - May 20) April Kepner

Just like April, you are resilient, focused, and stubborn. You are a loyal partner who thrives off of stability in their life. Sometimes you go too far trying to prove a point, but it's only because you are so devoted to your responsibilities.

GEMINI (May 21 - June 20) Callie Torres

You are a creative thinker, who is never afraid of trying something new. You keep busy, but you thrive in a fast paced environment. People sometimes are too sensitive for your personality as you speak your mind frequently.

CANCER (June 21 - July 22) Alex Karev

You are often perceived as cold or distant when people first meet you. You're protective of yourself and loved ones, and are sensitive to people's assumptions. Although seen as rude sometimes, deep down you find comfort in being with the people you love.

LEO (July 23 - August 22) Derek Shepherd

You love being the center of attention and are passionate about the work you do. You enjoy seeing your friends do well, unless they begin to outshine you. You are ambitious, and brave when it comes to standing up for your happiness.

VIRGO (August 23 - September 22) Miranda Bailey

You are a fast thinker. You take in information quickly and translate it to others effectively. You sometimes judge yourself too harshly, and being a perfectionist you always work hard to keep everything in line. You are a great leader and an even better teacher.

LIBRA (September 23 - October 22) Jackson Avery

You are a charmer. You can handle any social situation effortlessly and value personal appearance more than the average person.You try your best to make everyone happy and are almost always in a romantic relationship. Companionship is important to you and you sometimes do not trust your own gut as much as you should.

SCORPIO (October 23 - November 21) Addison Montgomery

You are often misunderstood. You know exactly what you want in life, and aren't afraid to work hard to obtain it. You are very strategic about your every move. Though sometimes controlling, you make a great leader who is determined and steadfast.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Amelia Shepherd

You are full of love and infectious laughter. People are attracted to your warm personality and intellectual conversations. You sometimes have to be selective with your words as not to come off as pretentious. You love to explore and embrace change in every situation.

CAPRICORN (December 22 - January 19) Owen Hunt

You are hard-working, and committed to your responsibilities. You sometimes have to work on balancing your schedule with work and play. You secretly are very goofy and outgoing but know there is a time and a place. Though sometimes seen as unemotional, they always comfort their loved ones through a hard time.

AQUARIUS (January 20 - February 18) Meredith Grey

You are a big thinker. You have a nonconformist attitude that rebels against unfair authority. You know just what you want, and always maintain your free spirited personality. You can sometimes be distant from your loved ones, but it is only because you're focused on fixing what's around you. You value your independence and sometimes need space from people.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20) Arizona Robbins

You are full of compassion. Your sensitivity sometimes gets the best of you, but your empathy is your best quality. You have felt joy and pure hatred and find yourself able to adapt to any environment.