Four Greek Mythology Vignettes

Four Greek Mythology Vignettes

For the myths that stuck with me.

62
Four Greek Mythology Vignettes
emaze.com

Plucking the flower he's scented so sweet

Out in the garden where you love to play

Now find the earth opening up at your feet

Here come his hands to take you away.

Out of the night comes your sweet mortal bride

Wondering if she had made a mistake

Seeking to light up the face that you hide

Here comes the candle to burn you awake.

Earning the chance to bring back the dead

Singing of sorrow your lyre you played

But when you stumbled and turned back your head

Here in the darkness your tender love stayed.

"Go tell what you saw, if you think you can."

So says the godess that you had seen bathe

And when you see you're no longer a man

Here come your hounds, and stag blood they crave.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

59716

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!