5 Reasons Why "The Greatest Showman" Really Is the Greatest

THIS IS THE GREATEST MOVIE.

395
Red Carpet Refs

There's nothing like seeing a movie that you've wanted to see for a while and being blown away by how amazing it was. The movie "The Greatest Showman" has easily become my new favorite movie (considering I saw it three times in a two-week span) and easily has the best soundtrack. As difficult as it was to narrow it down to only a few, here are the reasons why "The Greatest Showman" is really the greatest movie out there...

1. The Cast

I think it's safe to say that the cast of "The Greatest Showman" is absolutely INSANE and UNREAL. From Hugh Jackman to Zac Efron (let's face it, he's everyone's favorite person) to Zendaya, this star-studded cast KILLED IT! From the acting to the singing and dancing, the actors and actresses in this incredible movie are crazy talented!! Oh, and who knew that Zac Efron would be back for another musical?

2. The Soundtrack

Personally, I think that the best part of this whole movie is the soundtrack. Every single song on this soundtrack is amazing, catchy, and inspiring as well. You can't help but smile every time you hear the beginning of songs like "The Greatest Show", "This Is Me", "The Other Side", and well all of them! I find myself listening to this soundtrack every day whether I'm just relaxing in my dorm room, walking to class, doing work, or getting ready for my day or night. (I'm not exaggerating...not even a little and I have no shame.) Luckily, I have the best roommate who is just as obsessed with this movie and its soundtrack as I am. If we're being honest, once you start listening to the soundtrack, you'll know every word and will be singing the lyrics whether you like it or not.

3. The Story

The story of "The Greatest Showman" is truly unlike anything we've seen in the movies. It starts out with young P.T. Barnum who comes from nothing. Later on in the film, we see how successful P.T. becomes with his idea of the circus and how he takes in people who are recognized in the film as "outsiders" due to their different qualities and traits. This story itself is very inspirational and keeps the audience on their toes the whole time.

4. The Overall Message

As great of a story this movie is, the overall message is something that inspires people of all ages. This movie shows that with success, comes hard work and dedication. P.T. Barnum is a prime example of this. Don't be afraid to do something that you want to do. You can do anything you put your mind to.

5. The Good Vibes It Brings

Before I saw this movie for the first time, I didn't expect it to be as amazing as it was. Let's just say that I left this movie STUNNED. You can't help but smile from anything and everything about this movie. The story, the cast, the soundtrack, ALL OF IT IS AMAZING! It will make your heart so happy and is a feel good movie with an inspiring story and amazing music. Go see it. I'm telling you, you will never be the same.