Great Things to Wear Every Winter

Great Things to Wear Every Winter

This is literally the only thing I look forward to about cold weather.

20
Great Things to Wear Every Winter
Youtube

Let's be real, winter kind of sucks. You cant go to the beach anymore, you can't go to the pool anymore, everyone gets pale and saggy again, and you have to put on at least 5 layers to go outside. If it isn't snowing, winter is just bleak. The only good things about it are Christmas, and the joy of wearing big fluffy sweaters, and even Christmas can be stressful for college students because we have to somehow get enough funds together to buy gifts for our family, while we live on about 4 cents a week (no, that isn't a real statistic, but it seems about right).

With Christmas being eliminated that leaves clothes. Clothes are, by far, the best part of winter. That, and there is also something very calming about watching bob ross paint some winter scenery. BUT THE CLOTHES. Oversize sweaters, leggings, EXCUSES TO WEAR A GLITTER OUTFIT AND NOT BE JUDGED. Oh yes, winter definitely has the best wardrobe. I'm not even a fan of winter, if it were up to me I would have 80 degrees all year around, with the occasional heatwave of 90 so I could swim outdoors without being too cold; HOWEVER *comma* I do find myself missing my favorite sweaters in the heat of July.

Now that winter is finally here, the rest of you summer lovers need to know what to wear when you can't just throw on a bikini and cover up. Well, allow me to help you. Here is a list of things to wear, not just this winter, BUT EVERY WINTER, and all the items are right out of my dorm room closet, so its nice and cheap (without looking cheap because I'm low-key bougie AF)

1) OVERSIZE SWEATERS.

That gif is honestly how wearing big comfy sweaters make me feel. Don't want to put in effort? Oversize sweater. Wake up late for class? Oversize sweater. Cold? Oversize sweater. DONT WANT TO WEAR A BRA? OVER. SIZE. SWEAT. ER.

2) leggings

Honestly, leggings (aka Eating Pants) are the oversize sweaters of pants. I know girls have such a stigma for wearing leggings, but do you want to know why? WE JUST DON'T WANT TO WEAR PANTS. The benefits of leggings go on and on. They make the booty look good all the time; it's like wearing short shorts but showing less skin and they keep you warm. They are versatile; want to eat? Wear leggings. Want to sleep? Wear leggings. Want to work out? Wear leggings. Going to a party? wear leggings. Want to fight someone who says you can't wear leggings as pants? Wear leggings. You'll win because people wearing jeans can't kick nearly as high as you can in leggings.

3) Fuzzy jackets

Fuzzy jackets are the equivalent of wearing this dog around your shoulders all day. They're so soft and comfy. BONUS the softness of the jacket will make it really nice to wipe away tears when you start crying during finals. \

4) BOOOOOOOOOOOTS

I literally own 7 pairs of boots. YES. SEVEN. I have boots that I wear to swim practice that you can just slide on. I have boots that I wear when I'm feeling preppy. Party boots, easy to put on boots, motor cycle boots, combat boots, and, my personal favorite thigh highs.... you know I think we'll make that a separate category. Anywho, boots incredible fashion and incredible warmth. Hard to find, I know.

5) THIGH HIGH BOOTS

Ok, DON'T get these boots. These specific boots are a part of a Halloween costume, and also look like stripper boots. Don't get them. Your mom will be mad. DO, HOWEVER, go get thigh high boots. They add some sessy (sexy) to the winter.

6) Fuzzy socks

The dog gif is also applicable here. I don't think I need anymore of a reason, to be honest.

...

.....

......

Well.. this is awkward... I thought I had more for you. These are really the only clothes I go crazy for every winter... hmm. Ok, well I guess winter isn't all that great after all. But, hey, look on the bright side, only 3sih-4ish months before it gets warm again!!!!