All The Holiday Drama You Can Expect Over Winter Break
Winter Break

Great Family Drama During The Holidays Is Something We All Can Expect

It's not family without a little drama.

1004

Drama, drama, drama. There isn't anything more interesting than a little family drama. There is never a dull moment when everyone gathers around for the holidays, sipping hot chocolate enjoying a little drama here and there. Here are some things you may expect this holiday.

Aunt Suzie Got Your Sister a More Expensive Gift.

Clearly, she's playing favorites, right? You would think she would consider at least getting you guys the same gift, but no, Aunt Suzie wanted to be different this year. It's not like you and your sister didn't get the same gifts for the past eighteen years or anything.

This year, Aunt Suzie decided she wanted to switch it up a bit. Turns out, your sister got the newest apple watch and you got a set of make-up brushes and Kylie Jenner lip-kit. No way she isn't playing favorites, but that's okay Aunt Suzie, I'll just re-gift your gift to Cousin Nancy.

Uncle Jack and Half of Your Whole Family Haven't Seen Each Other in Ten Years.

Three, four, or five years? Not too long, but this year, everyone is gathering together after ten years. You know when you're kind of on the edge because everyone's getting to know each other again and you're not sure you can approach anyone because really it feels like you just met. It's been ten years too long and it's like meeting Uncle Jack for the first time. Let's just say you are eleven, well that would mean you met him at one.

Cousin Sam is Dating Cousin Luke's Second Ex-Wife Whose Pregnant with Luke's Baby.

DRAMA! As if it couldn't get complicated enough, but now cousin Sam decided he wanted to do the nasty with Cousin Luke's ex-boo thing! That's really brave Sam, you're stepping on thin ice. You and Luke are basically Eskimo brothers. NOW that's... gross. Let's not mention that baby momma is pregnant!

Mom and Dad Are Fighting Because Dad Forgot to Buy AAA Batteries.

This is typical. They honestly would argue over batteries over the holidays. I could not be more surprised. But that does not mean anything, it just means the whole family has to sit and watch and let mom and dad hash it out. Does that happen? Of course not. Aunt Suzie wants to pick sides, dad feels attacked so he has Uncle Jonny and Jack take his side. It's a WHOLE family feud.

Someone Let The Dog Out.

Who let the dogs out? Now, this is a tragic story. Seriously, who would let the dog out without watching the dog? Now, Aunt Suzie is trying to get Cousin Sam and Luke to stop hating each other to find the dog but they're being dragged into mom and dads fight over who knows what, while Uncle Jack is outside smoking a cigar.