I don't care what kind of grass is planted in the yard, you decide.

I Don't Care What Kind Of Grass We Have Planted In The Yard, You Decide

As long as Johnathon has a yard he can play in instead of just dirt, I am happy.

83

Why should it matter the type of grass we have? I honestly do not care, but I am thankful I have such an incredible husband that wants our yard to be perfect and amazing. I don't blame him for wanting the dirt out of the yard, but I don't really care how he does it.

The past two months, my husband has bounced around the idea of putting centipede sod down or starting from seeds. The advantage of sod is it is there immediately, but when going that route it is way more expensive. Seeding is way cheaper, but if you're an impatient person, like my husband is, that can make you feel like it is going to be a lifetime before it is completed. In reality, which my husband now realizes, it only takes three seasons for the grass to fully take over from being planted.

A yard for my son to play in where he won't get extremely muddy is my only request. He is a boy, he is going to get dirty since that is part of growing up. The type of grass doesn't matter. I get that it doesn't need to die after being planted, but seriously pick a type of grass and stick to it.

First it was sod, then seeding, then zoysia grass, and then contractors mix. Then there was talk about sticking to sod. Having grass shouldn't be this difficult.

Seriously babe, I promise, I love everything you are doing for us and with the yard, so I am sorry if I come off the wrong way and get aggravated about it. I just don't see why you worry about it so bad sometimes. I think it is because you want it perfect which is sweet. Grass is grass to me, and it probably always will be. Thank you for taking it seriously. I am glad a lot of the yard has sprouting pieces of centipede all over. When it fully comes in, I know it will look amazing. Thank you.