16 Quotes You Can Use For  Graduation Instagram Captions

16 Quotes You Can Use For Graduation Instagram Captions

You need a good caption.

2914
Photo by Juan Ramos on Unsplash

You've finally made it. You are now a senior, whether it be in high school or college. This is going to be quite the year, and it is going to fly by. Before you know it, you're going to be sitting in a chair on the football field with the rest of your classmates, waiting to be handed your diploma. When that time comes, you are going to need a caption

After you graduate, you are going to want to post some pictures from graduation. I mean, you've graduated. You worked hard to get to where you are, so why not share your big day? Lucky for you, I have compiled a list of quotes that would be perfect as Instagram captions for your graduation pictures.

1. "All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust." ~ Tinkerbell

2. "And so the adventure begins."

3. "Another degree hotter."

4. "Beauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal."

5. "Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people."

6. "Dreams don't work unless you do."

7. "Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try." ~ John F Kennedy

8. "Every end is a new beginning."

9. "It always seems impossible until it's done." ~ Nelson Mandela

10. "Just a girl who decided to go for it."

11. "Nothing builds self esteem and self confidence like accomplishment."

12. "She believed she could, so she did."

13. "So, I close my eyes to old ends, and open my heart to new beginnings."

14. "The best is yet to come."

15. "The hassle was worth the tassle."

16. "You are capable of more than you know."

Graduation is a big day, and you need a good Instagram caption when posting about it. I hope you liked some of these quotes, and I hope you decide to use them.