11 Graduation Dresses Perfect For The Class Of 2019

Graduation season is fast approaching and finding a dress can be hard if you don't know what to look for.

226

Finding a fantastic graduation dress is crucial as you will probably end up having pictures in that dress for the rest of forever. Most websites only sort their dresses into party dresses and casual dresses which doesn't really help your cause. The dress needs to be not too fancy, but not too formal, conservative enough to be with family, but still revealing enough that you won't bake in the sun during the ceremony. Here are some of my picks for great grad dresses hopefully something here will inspire you.

Ava Polka Dot Cowl Neck Slip Dress

Price: $69

This dress from Urban Outfitters is such a great material for a hot Spring/Summer day. The length is super classy too which gives it more of an adult vibe.

Thalia Sodi Off-The-Shoulder Bodycon Dress

Price: $45

If your graduation errs on the formal side this dress could be perfect. The off the shoulder neckline makes it sexy while the slightly longer length balances it out.

Darling Dearest Blue and White Floral Print Swing Dress

Price: $49

The flowy shape of this dress will keep you cool on a hot day. The print is dainty and floral, but still adult enough for graduation.

Price: $158

The mesh panel with floral embroidery is so pretty on this dress and unique.

C/meo Collective Elate Balloon Sleeve Mini Dress

Price: $180

Okay, so this dress is a little more on the pricey side, but it's just so pretty! The long sleeves keep it classy and are perfect for a day that would be on the cooler side.

Donna Ricco Ruffled-Hem Sheath Dress

Price: $99

I love the ruffled detail on this dress, it makes a simple dress just a little bit different and fun.

Martini Mama White Crochet Midi Dress

Price: $68

I'm obsessed with this dress. The mesh paneling is super cute and I love the neckline on it.

Ruffle Cami Fit and Flare Dress

Price: $60

The slight flare on the bottom of this skirt is super in right now which makes this dress a perfect pick to be fashionable and appropriate.

UO La Petite Tie-Back Frock Mini Dress

Price: $59

This Urban Outfitters dress is a little more casual, so depending on your plans this dress could be perfect and springy.

Love Poem Blush Pink Lace Dress

Price: $64

This pink is still light enough to wear under a white gown, but the color is slightly more flattering than white. This dress comes in every color you could imagine too.

Ruffled Wrap Tie Square Neck Cami Dress

Price: $60

Wrap dresses are also super in right now, plus the cut makes it very light and breezy for a hot day.