Grace And Glory Will Meet You At Every Turn

Take a deep breath and know that you aren't a minute behind schedule.

50
Personal Photo

I heard it takes 18 months for a certain type of whale to be born, but butterflies can hatch in just three weeks.

It takes Mars 687 days to orbit the sun and takes Jupiter 12 years to orbit the sun.

When JK Rowling was 29 she was living off of food stamps and typing every single manuscript to send to publishers that were constantly rejected.

We didn't hear much about Jesus until he was around 30, but Jehoash was 7 when he became king of Israel.

Anne Frank only lived 15 Yeats on this earth Leonardo Da Vinci was 51 when he painted the Mona Lisa

The moral of all of these things is that you can't compare your life to someone else's. I started college as almost a sophomore. Some of my friends did not go to college. And some of my friends started out as a college freshman with zero credits.

Some of my friends are married or have babies. Some of my friends are stuffing their faces in books trying to get through nursing school. And some of my friends have just changed their major for the third time this semester.

So, take a deep breath and know that you aren't a minute behind schedule. You have come so far and faced many obstacles, you also have some amazing adventures ahead of you. Take a deep breath and release your heart's tug towards envy.

Even if you feel lost and confused, have faith in yourself and know that things always work out, even if it's not how you expected. Some of the best things in life come unexpectedly – so embrace the unknown. And, by doing so, you will learn that not having a plan, may actually be the best plan.

Don't compare yourself to what someone's life looks like compared to yours. Your blueprint is not for anyone else to follow and you don't need to follow anyone else's. Your story is unique and shouldn't be compared to someone else's story. Take a deep breath and step forward on this journey of yours. Grace and glory will meet you at every turn.