Gossip Girl Is Getting A Reboot And I'm All For It

Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here and boy I have got some news for you. Everyone's favorite CW teen drama is getting a reboot. That's right, gossip girl is getting a reboot, and I'm all for it. As someone who is an avid fan of the show and is currently watching it for the second time on Netflix, (#noshame) I cannot wait! While fan faves like Blake Lively (who played the bubbly Serena Van der Woodsen) and Leighton Meester (who played everyone's fave mean girl, Blair Waldorf) unfortunately won't be returning to our screens, the show reportedly revolves a whole new slew of Upper East Side teens, who most likely are just as mysterious and wild as the old posse.

Okay, so now that we have an idea about the reboot is all about. I don't know about you, but I have some high hopes for this show. Personally, I hope that in this new posse of UES teens are guys as incredibly attractive and lovable as fan faves Chuck Bass and Nate Archibald. Side note - I still can't decide if I am team Chuck or team Nate, I guess a girl could never really decide. I mean, look at them both. Also, I hope that the people who watch this show for the first time can truly appreciate the influence of characters like BFFs Serena and Blair even though they won't necessarily be on this new version of the show.

Although I hope that villains like Georgina Sparks and Juliette aren't on the spin-off, to be honest, I could barely stand them on the original Gossip Girl. I don't know about you guys, but I have some questions about what to expect from this new show. Some that come to mind include: Will we get to see Chuck and Blair raising their kids? Will we get to see what happened to Dan and Serena after they got married on the original series finale? Will we be able to see who took over the Gossip Girl website after Dan? I guess we will have to wait and find out!

You know you love me: Xoxo, Gossip Girl.