18 Quotes To Live By, With Words That Will Fulfill You

Take these words and let them inspire you as they have for me.

227
Unsplash

It is amazing what a positive mindset and attitude will do for you. With a positive outlook on your life, you will ultimately be put on the path to becoming a better version of yourself. Staying positive sure can seem impossible at times, but many things can help keep you in the right mindset.

I personally love finding new quotes and sayings, then relating them to my own life, and then implementing them into each of my days. Here are some of my favorite quotes that I have found over time. I hope you can find a way to relate these to your own life and find a way to better the hard times through them.

1. You are the only person you need to be good enough for.

2. "With each day comes a new strength and new thoughts" -Eleanor Roosevelt

3. "The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power" -Unknown

4. "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence" -Helen Keller

5. Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.

6. Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.

7. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer grows you.

8. All dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

9. "There is no greater gift you can receive than to honor your calling. It's why you were born. And how you become most truly alive" -Oprah Winfrey

10. "If you organize your life around your passion, you can turn your passion into your story and then turn your story into something bigger--something that matter" -Blake Mycoskie

11. The biggest risk in life is not risking.

12. You either get bitter or you get better. It's that simple. You either take what has been dealt to you and allow it to make you a better person, or you allow it to tear you down. The choice does not belong to fate, it belongs to you.

13. "Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back" -Unknown

14. My current situation is not my final destination.

15. No matter how dark it gets, the sun's gonna rise again.

16. "What is the greatest lesson a woman should learn - that since day one she's already had everything she needs within herself it's the world that convinced her she did not" -Rupi Kaur

17. What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet.

18. I think one of the best things about life is that you have the power make another human being crazily happy. Take full advantage of that and make someone you love smile today.

Take these words and let them inspire you as they have for me. Let them fill your day with good, overpowering the bad. They will bring you strength, happiness, positivity, hope, motivation, and inspiration.