Good In The Bad
Dating

There Is Good In The Bad

How a toxic relationship showed me where my happiness was.

153
There Is Good In The Bad

Personally, I have always been a relationship person.

I recently just got out of a two-year relationship, there were good times but also there were bad times.
I will always care for him and I do wish him the best, but together we were like fire and gasoline. We brought out the absolute worse in each other. We did love each other, but every time it was all good I was constantly waiting for the bad to come and it always did. It felt as if everything good was only temporary and that certainly is not a good feeling.

A lot of bad stuff happened within those two years, and it was not all him it was me, too.

If it were not for this relationship I would not be who I am today. Leaving this relationship was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I have grown into a person who is actually learning to love herself. I have met so many amazing new people and rekindled many old friendships.

I am a new person, and every day is a new day.

That relationship had taught me so many valuable things and lessons that I will never ever forget.

In all seventeen years of my life, I am the happiest I have ever been.
A toxic relationship can drain you but it can also help you. It can show you how beautiful you really are, it can show you what you really want, and it can show you how to be happy.

If you take the good out of a bad thing, you will be amazed at what you can find.