Why Golden Retrievers are the best dogs

7 Reasons Why Golden Retrievers are the Best

Out of all the dogs in the world, these are one of the most lovable and playful dogs out there!

33
https://unsplash.com/photos/wzRQfEw9CMc

After getting my first dog for Christmas, I realized how lucky I was to have a dog that makes me laugh every day. So I thought I would let you guys in on why these dogs are the best and why I love goldens so much.

1. They are always wearing a smile!

Dogs don't seem to have a care in the world, and it shows. Every time you look at them they always have a smile on their face and are just looking for some love.

2. They just want to have fun

If they had to have one goal in life it would be to always have fun. Whether it is with their favorite toy or their new best friend their tails are always wagging.

3. They love everyone and everything!!!

Even if something or someone doesn't like these dogs, it is their mission to love them even more!!! They just think everyone is their friend and they love believing that.

4. They are all about making people laugh!!!

It's almost like they can sense when someone needs something to brighten up their day and they know just what to do. My dog is always making me laugh, and he just has to look at me sometimes!

5. They love costumes

They are just always trying to make people happy and really don't care what people put on them. No wonder they are the worlds best family dogs, they put up with us crazy humans all the time!!

6. They are the cutest when they are puppies

It is just so hard not to smile and love this breed!!! They are just a bundle of fluff that have a great personality, along with a hilarious sense of humor!!!

7. They are even cute when they fall down

Even when they mess up, which may not be a lot, it sure is funny and adorable. Cause they just get right back up and carry on like nothing ever happened, but man is it funny when they do it a second time in a row.