The 10 Stages Of Going To Class Hungover

Here's to treating weekdays like the weekend.

2955
Instagram

Taking shots at 2am seemed like a great idea at the time. (Key words: at the time). When you wake up for your morning lecture, it's gonna suck. You have a mixed drink dried in your hair, you're still wearing last nights outfit, you didn't plug your phone in, and definitely did not brush your teeth. This might be what hell is like.

1."I'm not hungover"

You're still drunk and in denial. I get it. Just cherish the next hour of your life until the inevitable hangover sets in. Bonus points if the bed you woke up in isn't yours.

2. Unquenchable thirst

Because you totally drank water last night between pulls of Skol and dancing with Chad at Apple Sigma Pie. (I know you didn't). And of course, you didn't fill up your water bottle last night. *Cue drinking out of the bathroom sink*

3. Falling back asleep

So my lecture is in 37 minutes... That gives me just enough time for a quick 45-minute nap.

4. Realizing you missed class

It's not that important. You just have a midterm next week and have only gone twice.

5. Resolving to make it to the next class

The thought of walking to class makes you want to cry. Heres hoping its raining outside so no one can see your tears.

6. Smelling like a mini-bar in class

Realizing there's jungle juice in your hair and you're wearing the sweatshirt of the guy who walked you home (which has a mysterious stain that you didn't notice until now- you hope it isn't yak).

7. The hangover

It hits you like a bus. One minute you're sorta paying attention in class and then the next minute you're planning your escape.

8. Escaping class

Accepting that this is NOT happening today and that you have more respect for yourself than to sit in a room full of people you don't know with raccoon-mascara eyes hoping that you don't throw up in front of everyone.

9. "I'm NEVER drinking again"

The very thought of alcohol makes you gag. You've had a hot shower, a Gatorade, and an emergen-C but everything is still terrible and you swear you can still smell the Skol.

10. Who wants to go out tonight?

Doing it all over again because hey, you're only young once.