Going Back To School After Break, As Told By Raven Baxter

Oh snap!

16

"Oh snap!"

Break flew by so fast! It's hard to believe that we have to go back to school. Going back to school always consist of mix feelings. Part of us always wants to just lay down and cry, but another part of us is ready to get back into the swing of things with our squads. No one tells going back to school like everyone's favorite childhood star, Raven Baxter.

Realizing you actually have to do school work again:

I don't even remember how to use a pencil.

Wearing your new Christmas gifts to class like:

This is the only excitement I have in going to class.

Reuniting with the squad:

Back in action.

Seeing how long your new syllabi are like:

I don't think I have enough paper for this.

Going to bed at 2:00 A.M and waking up for that 8:15 class:

Well, that was like five seconds long.

Going back to bad lighting in your dorm bathroom:

Let me just say a prayer that I don't really look like this in real life.

When your professor starts talking about plans for the semester

Yeah, I'm actually just gonna drop out of school.

Callin' up your squad to meet at the dining hall:

"Let me text the group chat..."

Seeing that person you secretly hate again:

"Hahaha, hater!" (Only true That's so Raven watchers will get this one)

Continuing on with the freshman fifteen:

I should probably hit the gym - but I should also probably do a lot of things.

When you find out your professor isn't taking attendance:

Prof comin' in clutch.

Seeing your crush again after a while:

"How y'all doin'?"

Taking on these new hard classes like:

Why in the heck did I sign up for this?

Taking those syllabus quizzes like:

Okay - these are way harder than they look.

When I gaze into my future, I see a college dropout. Just kidding - it may be tough going back to school, but sooner or later, you will get back into the swing of things. Your squad may not be as cool as Raven, Eddie, and Chelsea, but at least you are back with your friends. No, you may not be able to sit around and watch Netflix all day long, but you may find a little time between classes to squeeze in a couple episodes of "That's So Raven."