11 Scriptures Of God Leading His Children

Scriptures read without a specific passage in mind.

219
Asperger Plus Christian Blog Spot

On February 5th, I started a new way to dive into God's word during each reading. I would sit down with my Bible, open it, and read where it landed. Then, I would either read what I turned to or flip some and starting reading a verse. Without having a specific passage, verse, book, or topic in mind, I read a variety of topics in my Bible. This different way of reading is more interesting and isn't focused on one thing but many. God works in mysterious ways and always leads his children as he sees fit.

Proverbs 27:1-7 : Something everyone should listen to - don't boast about tomorrow - which means don't complain about a day that hasn't already happened. We don't know what tomorrow holds and complaining won't change the outcome, only God knows what our days hold. The second part deals with if we should conceal our truth feelings or open up to someone, God has always said to be fearless so be open and do not conceal love from others.

2 John 6:4-11: Going back to the number rule we learn in the beginning of our walk with Christ, love one another. Meaning as we walk in the truth of the Lord, we should also walk in love with him. His love is unconditional.

Psalms 6: The Lord will always come to our rescue. He will make all our enemies shake with terror and be ashamed for what they are doing. Our Lord protects us always, if we ask he will come and answer us. Nehemiah 4:15-23 we are assured that our God will fight for us.

Psalms 61; 62:1-4: Reminds me of the song "Strong Tower" - "You are my strong tower, a shelter over me, beautiful and mighty, everlasting King." He gives us shelter because he is where we should run when we need a place to stay. He is our salvation and the strongest shield to have in our corner.

Isaiah 60:1-9: The Lord can bring you out of the darkness, he can be the light at the end of the tunnel. Our Lord is the light that shines for all of his children, no matter where we are in our walk or how lost we feel. Jeremiah 30:4-11 promises that he will save us and Jeremiah 29:13 promises us that if we seek him with all our heart we will have found Him.

Matthew 19:26-30: By following Jesus we are promised eternal life and that all things are possible. The Lord would not lead us astray because he always has a plan in mind.

Proverbs 24:7-14: wisdom assures that we will have hope that will never fade. Our future is in The Lord's hands which is the greatest form of hope and love.

Habakkuk 3:16-19: Because of Him we can walk on mountain heights and not be afraid, because The Lord is our strength through everything.

Find a new way to dive into God's Word, today! For more scripture, follow me on twitter, @emilycraig44, for almost daily bible verses and passages.