The devastating occurrence that happened in the 850-year-old church in Paris, left most individuals flabbergasted, to say the least. People cried out wondering how a fire at the Notre Dame Cathedral could happen during holy week and God presented strong signs to let us know He was present during the fire.
Seeing this picture gave me goosebumps. Supernatural occurrences, like the gold cross standing strong among the dust and debris, only strengthens my faith in God. This is a symbol of hope.
When I thought I had seen the most amazing picture, something else presented itself in the news.
A woman claimed she saw the silhouette of Jesus among the burning flames and captured this photo. The longer I stared at this photo the more I noticed a stronger impression of the silhouette.
Instances like these make me feel closer to God. The plan to rebuild the church is something the community hopes to accomplish in 5 years. In fact, they hope to make it even more beautiful. "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)
- Notre Dame Burning Is A Monumental Loss For Everyone ›
- How You Can Help California Fire Victims ›
- 20 Bible Verses For The College Student Trying To Get Through Finals ›
- The burning of the Notre dame cathedral is a loss for us all ›
- Notre Dame fire: Should $1 billion in donations go to France's poor ... ›
- Fire Mauls Beloved Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris - The New York ... ›
- Notre Dame fire started at the center of the cathedral's roof, police ... ›
- How it happened: Notre Dame Cathedral fire - CNN ›
- A Guide to Our Notre-Dame Fire Coverage - The New York Times ›
- Notre Dame Cathedral fire cause: "Computer glitch" may be behind ... ›