God Gives you what you want when you need it

Don't settle for less than God's best

4452

God gives you what you need, when you need it.

He gives you who you need, when you need them.

Not when you want it, not when you think you need it, but in his own perfect timing.

His timing is so perfect that when it does happen, and your prayer/s are answered, you will stand back and think "wow' that was so perfect."

If He doesn't give you who you want, understand that He has His reasons, and you are getting a much better person than you could ever imagine.

If He doesn't give you what you want, understand He has much bigger plans for your life than you could've ever dreamed of.

Understand He is a good good father and only wants the absolute best for all of us!

He isn't going to leave you in the middle of a storm, and take everything away, just because.

He is putting you through that storm, as a lesson, and something that can be added to your testimony. Our struggles turn others into Christ followers.

God starts slowly taking things and people away when you have your priorities mixed up or if they no longer fit in your story.

Everything happens for a reason, and that's life.

Whatever storm or season you may be in your life, understand that Jesus is there right by your side, don't lose sight of your faith.

It's all you have, and God's the only permanent person in your life.

Don't settle for less than the best straight from God himself!

Ecclesiastes 3:1 says "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven."

I still remember the days I prayed for the things that I have now, and I know that God will soon answer my prayers for the rest of it, in His own perfect time.

Staying patient is hard sometimes, but anything worth having is worth the wait, especially when its sent straight from Heaven.

Yes, God gives you what you want, only if He thinks you need it.

God gives you the best, so why not wait? Don't settle for less.

Stay in contact with God, always.

Never lose sight of your faith on your journey, no matter the path you take, or how hard it is.