God Freely Gives Us His Love

God Freely Gives Us A Love We Didn't Have To Earn So Grab Onto His Hand And Never Let Go

How do we find God's love?

231

Love.

That word alone is so powerful.

Love is something that we all look for every single day. It is what we strive for, everyone wants to find it.

We all want to be loved and to be in love.

So how do we find it?

How do we earn it?

Well, let me tell you, you are already loved.

Every single one of us is made with God's love. When he created you, he created you with love in his image. He loves you endlessly.

While we all chase the love and appreciation of other human beings, working to gain their trust to prove we are worthy of the love of others, we do not need to chase after those things with God because he already loves us.

He loves our imperfections, our mistakes, and our sins.

We often feel that we will not be accepted for our sins, that we have let God down with the mistakes we have made and that we are unforgivable.

That could not be farther from the truth.

He is forgiving of everything. There is no sin or mistake too great that he will not forgive.

Psalm 86:15 says "But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness."

That thought of Gods unfailing love can give you a multitude of emotions. Maybe you are relieved or maybe you are overwhelmed and do not know what to do.

Start by accepting God's love. Thank him for all that he has given you and notice his love around you.

I know that is easier said than done, especially when we are in a difficult season of life.

When going through difficult times, start by thanking and praising him for the little things in life, like waking you up in the morning, the food that is on your table, the clothes on your back, the roof over your hear and the friends and family that you have in your life that love and care about you.

No matter what you are going through, there is always something to be grateful for.

When you start to notice and appreciate the little things in life, you will see more of God's work in all aspects of your life. It is all about your outlook on life.

If you think negative thoughts, only negative things will seem to come, if you think positive thoughts, more positive things will make an appearance in your life.

God's love is vastly different than the love of other human beings.

It is not something that we have to earn.

It is something that we already have.

We just have to notice it around us and thank him for it.

"Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:26