Going To Disney World In Your Twenties Is Completely OK

10 Reasons You Need To Stop Shaming Me For Being The Girl Who Goes To Disney World In Her 20s

It's the happiest place on earth, and not just for kids.

1089

Many people believe that a vacation to Disney World should be reserved for families, specifically those with small children. I'm here to tell you that Walt Disney World is a place for everybody, for people of all ages. Here's why.

1. Drinking around the world is a blast.

Epcot has a plethora of alcoholic beverages that you absolutely MUST try. Especially during their seasonal festivals, the different countries have a large variety of unique drinks to taste. If you're 21+, Epcot is the park to go to. Trust me.

2. The thrill rides are LIT.

Although there are of course a plethora of kiddie rides, there are also a bunch of awesome thrill rides. Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom. Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom. Test Track at Epcot. Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios. Nothin' better than an organic roller coaster thrill.

3. The food is delicious.

Simply Google "Disney World food". Your mouth will start watering, I promise. There are countless dining options at each and every park, including Disney Springs, which is open to the public year-round!

4. Disney brings you back to your childhood.

We all grew up watching Disney movies. Going to Walt Disney World will not only warm your heart, but it will bring you back to a simpler time, a time in which life wasn't so complicated. A fun time. A carefree time. Disney World brings out the kid in all of us.

5. You'll experience new cultures.

Celebrate a world of culture. Disney World relates to people of all cultures and heritages. Try new foods, talk to new people, Disney's got it all!

6. Experience your favorite movies in a whole new way.

The exhibits at Walt Disney World are one of a kind, featuring the work of the artists who created our favorite motion picture masterpieces. It's worth seeing in person.

7. It can be romantic AF.

There's a reason recently married couples go on their honeymoons to Walt Disney World. I mean come on, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" "A Whole New World"? "Beauty and the Beast"? Disney World is simply full of love stories.

8. Being in Disney World allows you to simply let loose and have fun.

What other vacation destination allows you to act like a kid again in a location created specifically for children? Take it all in. Let yourself go and have FUN.

There's a reason it's called the happiest place on earth.