5 Reasons Why You Should Go To Eagle Family Weekend

The best event at FGCU is less than two weeks away...

657
Florida Gulf Coast University

Eagle Family Weekend is easily the best event at Florida Gulf Coast University - here's why YOU should go!

1. Connecting to your university 

There are a lot of events at FGCU, but what separates EFW from the rest is that it instills a deeper connection to your university. You learn about the different opportunities of each college, you participate in athletics, and you get to feel like you are really a part of your university.

2. Bonding with your family

Whether you're a freshman or a senior, you've probably experienced even a small bit of homesickness. The best part of EFW is that it joins your old home with your new home. Sharing your campus with your loved ones can be a really heartwarming feeling. PLUS you get to brag about how awesome and beautiful your school is!

3. School pride

We may not have a football team, or a Greek row, but who really cares? We're nationally ranked in athletics, housing, safety, and there are so many other benefits and amenities here to enjoy at FGCU. EFW instills a sense of pride for your university, you don't go to FSU or UF, maybe it's time to start celebrating that. You spend the majority of your time at FGCU, why not be proud and show some school spirit?

4. Free stuff!

I know I've got you all with this one, students get in free and that means free meals, free t-shirts, free swag... did I mention free meals?

5. IT'S FUN!

I could list off a thousand fun facts about EFW, but really, it is simply a fun event that celebrates what being an Eagle is all about.

I sure hope to see you there!