19 Of Gnash's Best Lyrics

19 Of Gnash's Best Lyrics

His lyrics are straight fire.

5665
19 Of Gnash's Best Lyrics
last.fm

Gnash is a singer-songwriter who produces his own music, getting attention from posting his songs on SoundCloud. His music is so unique and interesting that it entices you and pulls you in. He is extremely talented and is definitely going to be one of the next successful breakout artists. The most impressive aspect of his music, though, is his lyrics -- they are so real and straightforward. Gnash knows exactly how to express his feelings with words, and most of the time he sings about fall-outs in relationships (which we can all relate to). He doesn’t hold back and says everything we want to say but can’t put into words. His lyrics are so emotional and oftentimes simple, but genius. Here are 19 of his most fire lyrics.

1. “I act like I don’t care, but I wish you did. You used to make me smile, now you make me sick.” -- “Feelings Fade”

2. “So don’t you go texting me telling me wish you were next to me, rest in peace.” -- "Feelings Fade”

3. “I miss you when I can’t sleep, or right after coffee, or right when I can’t eat.” -- “I Hate U I Love U”

4. “I tried some other things. I know you did too. I’ve seen all the crazy things you’ve been through -- you know for me it’s always only been you.” -- “U Just Can’t Be Replaced”

5. “Saddest part is that you were a best friend to me, but now you’re nothing more than an enemy; guess that means it wasn’t meant to be, but that doesn’t change our memories.” -- “U Don’t Get Me”

6. “I love the way you hate me. I hate the way you made me. I love the way you slave me but I hate the way you played me.” -- “U Only Call Me When it’s Raining Out”

7. “I’m sorry that I miss you, but it’s cool, get to see you in my dreams.” -- “Leave A Message”

8. “You’ll always be on my mind, can’t always be in my life.” -- “Leave A Message”

9. “You gave me all these memories, but now you’re just a memory.” -- “Daydreams”

10. “We’re two unstable enablers, please try not to be salty.” -- “Tell Me it’s Okay”

11. “I think about you. I dream about you. I smile about you. I cry about you. I lie about you. I’m fine without you. I lied, that’s not true.” -- “Tell Me it’s Okay”

12. “Just make me feel special, and make me feel loved; make me feel something, lately life’s made me numb.” -- “Ilusm”

13. “You my new addiction, in my t-shirt in my kitchen, ‘cause I’ve got all these issues, will you be my prescription?” -- “F*** Me Up”

14. “So now I’m reaching out for closure. I just wanted to come over, and tell you everything I’ve never told ya, but now it’s over.” -- “Closure”

15. “I don’t wanna, don’t wanna, don’t wanna hurt you baby, but I know that I will, that I will, will, sooner or later.” -- “RIP”

16. “God, I wish I could love you, ‘cause I’m fragile.” -- “Fragile”

17. “But all good things end eventually. I’ll wish you the best when you leave my bed, you came like you left -- it’s on to the next.” -- “Get Well Soon”

18. “If you didn’t love me then you leave me alone, and I know it’s probably wrong for me to answer the phone, but I’d rather make you smile than leave you lonely at home, ‘cause it kinda hurts to care but it hurts worse to have you gone.” -- “Lil Tokyo”

19. “In the morning I still roll over to kiss you on the forehead. I’ve never been more dead.” -- “Oxytocin”