The Best Gluten Free Fast Food Options

I recently went gluten-free for some health reasons and I was really upset at first because it felt like I could not eat out anywhere when I went out with my friends. So after doing some research and asking around here are the options I have found. There are other places that have options that would be gluten-free but are not cross-contamination friendly such as taco bell and burger king, so if you are gluten-free as a life choice and are okay with that there are a few more places you can check out. But if you have a sensitivity or allergy like me and can't risk cross-contamination here are a few good options to check out.

1. iHop

iHop now has an entire gluten-free section of the menu! Honestly, the pancakes taste exactly like regular pancakes. Their entire gluten-free breakfast menu tastes great and includes non-breakfast options.

2. Chick-fil-A

You can get their waffle fries, GRILLED chicken, and they offer a gluten-free bun. But yes, they're still closed on Sundays.

3. Panera Bread

You can get their baked potato soup, oatmeal, Greek yogurt with berries, Greek salad, modern Greek salad with quinoa, Fuji apple salad, and strawberry poppyseed salad with chicken. Just make sure to ask for no croutons and no side of bread. they also have gluten-free dessert including a coconut macaroon and a triple chocolate cookie with nuts.

4. Chipotle

The only thing you really CAN'T have are the flour tortillas. Double check at your locations, but then RUN to Chipotle.

5. Sonic

You can have hamburgers and hot dogs (no buns), bacon, breakfast sausage, Philly steak, and eggs.

6. Five Guys

You can eat most things here, actually, just make sure to get no bun on your order and avoid malt vinegar, fry sauce, Oreo cookies, malted milkshakes, and cherry milkshake add-ins. (If you're allergic to gluten and peanuts, this is FOR SURE not the place for you.)

7. Starbucks

There are many drinks you can get but sadly only two snacks — the marshmallow dream bar and the gluten free brownie. But you can have lots of coffee!

8. McDonald's

You can have any of their burgers with a lettuce wrap instead of the bun and make sure there is no special sauce. you can also have some of the salads, the m&m McFlurry, and the Fruit N' Yogurt parfait! You and your GF self are LOVIN' IT!

From Your Site Articles