33 Of The Best 'Glee' Cover Songs

33 Of The Best 'Glee' Cover Songs

Once a Gleek, always a Gleek.
133

Good news, Gleeks! Lea Michele, who played the iconic Rachel Berry, and Darren Criss, who portrayed the lovable Blaine Anderson, just recently announced that they’re going on tour together. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED. That being said, I have been listening to “Glee” songs on repeat all week.

Every cast member on the hit television show had an out-of-this-world voice and they did every song justice. Heck, some of the “Glee” versions did better than the originals! Here are some of the best songs redone by my favorite cast of television's past.

1. Journey - "Don't Stop Believin'"

Season 1, performed by the New Directions.

2. Queen - "Somebody to Love"

3. Barbra Streisand - "Don't Rain On My Parade"

Season 1, performed by Rachel Berry.

4. Billy Joel - "Uptown Girl"

Season 3, performed by The Warblers.

5. Elton John (with Kiki Dee) - "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"

Season 2, performed by Rachel Berry & Finn Hudson.

6. Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat - "Lucky"

Season 2, performed by Sam Evans and Quinn Fabray.

7. Avril Lavigne - "Keep Holding On"

8. Rick Springfield - "Jessie's Girl"

Season 1, performed by Finn Hudson

9. Journey - "Faithfully" & "Any Way You Want It / Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'"

10. Meatloaf - "Paradise By The Dashboard Light"

Season 3, performed by New Directions.

11. Florence & The Machine - "Shake It Out"

Season 3, performed by Mercedes Jones, Santana Lopez, and Tina Cohen-Chang.

12. The Beatles - "I Saw Her Standing There"

Season 5, performed by Blaine Anderson, Jake Puckerman, Ryder Lynn, and Sam Evans.

13. Adele - "Turning Tables"

Season 2, performed by Holly Holliday.

14. Janet Jackson - "Nasty / Rhythm Nation"

Season 5, performed by Jake Puckerman, Marley Rose, and Bree.

15. Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Season 1, performed by Vocal Adrenaline.

16. RENT cast - "Take Me or Leave Me"

Season 2, performed by Rachel Berry and Mercedes Jones.

17. Coldplay - "The Scientist"

Season 4, performed by Blaine Anderson, Kurt Hummel, Rachel Berry, Finn Hudson, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce, Emma Pillsbury, and Will Schuester.

18. Aerosmith - "Dream On"

Season 1, performed by Will Schuester and Bryan Ryan.

19. Whitney Houston - "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"

Season 3, performed by Brittney Pierce and Santana Lopez.

20. Michael Jackson - "ABC"

Season 3, performed by New Directions.

21. Aerosmith / Britney Spears - "Crazy / U Drive Me Crazy"

Season 4, performed by Marley Rose and Jake Puckerman.

22. ABBA - "Mamma Mia"

Season 4, performed by Rachel Berry, Kurt Hummel, Santana Lopez, and New Directions.

23. Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars - "Billionaire"

Season 2, performed by Artie Abrams and Sam Evans.

24. R.E.M. - "Losing My Religion"

Season 2, performed by Finn Hudson.

25. The Human League - "Don't You Want Me"

Season 2, performed by Rachel Berry and Blaine Anderson.

26. Fleetwood Mac - "Go Your Own Way"

Season 2, performed by Rachel Berry.

27. Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream"

Season 2, performed by The Warblers.

28. Cee Lo Green - "Forget You"

Season 2, performed by Holly Holliday.

29. Florence & the Machine - "Dog Days Are Over"

Season 2, performed by Tina Cohen-Chang, Mercedes Jones, and New Directions.

30. Bastille - "Pompeii"

Season 5, performed by Artie Abrams, Brittany Pierce, Blaine Anderson, Kurt Hummel, Mercedes Jones, Sam Evans, and Rachel Berry.

31. Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse - "Valerie"

Season 2, performed by New Directions.

32. Grouplove - "Tongue-Tied"

Season 3, performed by New Directions.

33. Wham! - "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"

Season 4, performed by the New Directions.