I Am Glad The Winter Weather Is Over, But Am I Ready For The Summer Weather?

No, I am not ready.

63

Every year, when the fall weather is ending, and it is becoming colder with the winter weather coming, I get disappointed. I strongly dislike the winter weather, because of the freezing temperatures, the large amounts of snow, and the ice that is left over from the snow melting. It is dangerous with there being an increased risk of losing your balance because of the ice on the sidewalks.

Also, when people are driving on the road, they think that it is okay to speed without
thinking that the roads are slippery, and they could cause accidents by not being cautious of other drivers. When it is time for the spring weather, my mood brightens up, with me looking forward to no more snow. But there is a lot of rain. I would rather deal with rain, instead of snow.

I notice that the more brutal the winter weather is, that means the summer weather is going to be really humid. When I was younger, I used to look forward to the summer weather. It was my favorite season, out of all of the four seasons. However, I notice as I get older, I am not excited about the summer weather. I am happier with the fall weather because I like seeing the leaves change to different colors.

Furthermore, I like it when the weather is not too cold or hot. I am realizing that I like the middle parts of the spring and fall seasons the best. It is nice to feel comfortable in the weather, and not feel miserable about leaving your house, and wishing you could stay warm, or cool.

I may feel uncomfortable in the summer weather. But it is the perfect season to stay cool, with a bowl of your favorite flavor of ice cream. When it is time for the winter weather again, it will be nice to drink hot chocolate to stay warm!