Being Thankful

Being Thankful

All the people and things to be thankful for

2141
Being Thankful

Thanksgiving is a time where we all take time to be thankful for all the things that we have in our life. But in reality we should be thankful for what we have all year round. Why do we have to wait for a holiday to come around for us to be thankful and says thanks for all that we are lucky enough to have in our lives including who we have in our lives. We are always saying "Thank you" to people all the time when they do nice things or do something for you. So really we do thank people every day, but it is different. We say thank you, but are we really being thankful? I know I am thankful for may things.

Family

I am so very thankful for my parents, brother, grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. I am thankful for my family as a whole. They have been there for me through all my ups and downs and I know they are always a constant. They are the ones that will not just walk away because the do not agree with something I do or have done. They stick around while others have left. I know if I need someone to talk to that I can go to them.

Friends

I am very thankful for the friends that I have. I would rather have a few amazing and true friends over a bunch of friends that are all fake. I am glad that I have finally found my real friends that I know I will have in my life for many years to come. They are always there for me and they are always there when I just need someone to talk to. They can always make me happier if I am having a bad day and I know they are like the last people to judge me. I am just so thankfully for those amazing friends that have become a part of my everyday life.

Boyfriend

I am so thankful for having my boyfriend in my life. I truly believe he has been brought into my life at the right time. That we showed up in each others lives when we needed each other the most. He is the one person that I can tell everything to. I know that if I am upset I can go to him and he will just listen to me and be there for me. He never judges me and he always knows what to do to cheer me up. He can always make me smile whether I am having a good or bad day. I truly do not know what I would do without him nor do I know what I did do before I had him. He is someone that I am so thankful for and I try to tell him this all the time whenever I can!

Materialistic/Realistic things

I am thankful for all the many things that I have in my life. I am thankful for the home that I live in and that I have a roof over my head. I am thankful for the food that I have to eat day to da. I appreciate all the cloths that I have and that I can attend college. I am thankful for having a job and being able to pay for the things that I want/need. My car, cell phone, laptop and pets are other things that I am very thankful for. These are all things that we are so use to having that sometimes we do not appreciate them as much as you should.

I feel so lucky for all the people and things that I have in my life. I do not always say thank you to people like I should or seem thankful for the things that I have. But we all should take the time to be more thankful more often and nit just on Thanksgiving. I know it is a time o be thankful but it should be a time to be extra thankful not the only time.