Give Yourself A Break

Give Yourself A Break

Ten ways to give yourself break.

58
Give Yourself A Break

So the holidays are finally over. Everyone can finally calm down and go back to their normal every day routine. So why not take a break for yourself? Well how can I do that you ask? Here's 10 ways to take a break.

1. Stay away from self criticism. You are always your own worst critic.

2. Give yourself a physical break. Skip the gym today. One day won't kill you or mess you up.

3. GIVE UP THE ALCOHOL. I know, I know. You're young and should do all this stuff, but what is wrong with taking a break and drinking a glass of water?

4. Skip the fast food. Go home, make some grilled chicken and a salad. Yeah yeah yeah it takes more time and you're hangry.

5. Spend more time on your hobbies. Write, sing, do a little dance, knit for all I care. Take some time to spend on your hobby and things you enjoy.

6. Take some time to give to your religious beliefs. There's always more to learn about something you strongly believe in.

7. Loose the cell phone for a day. Simple as that.

8. Sleep in. Take a day just to just sleep. It's literally one of the best feelings in the world.

9. Drop the judgmental side of yourself for a day or two. Sometimes we judge others to make our self feel better. But you'll never imagine how nice it is to just worry about yourself instead of judging others.

10. Make a list of goals for yourself. So what if you spent the day in bed, you deserved that break. But know that setting goals for yourself can make life easier. Now let's not set unrealistic goals. But maybe even if its just a goal of organizing the closet in a week.

Give yourself a beak because you deserve it. We burn our selves out on the little things and sometimes and its hard to remember that we all deserve a break.