13 Things I Would Like To Give Thanks For This Thanksgiving

Everyone has something to be thankful for. This year, here is what I am thankful for.

74
Steven Panicko

Every year we celebrate Thanksgiving with our family and close friends as we feast and give thanks for the people and things we love. Whether it be our family, close friends, sports teams, or even being thankful to have such a nice Thanksgiving, we all have something we are thankful for. I am thankful for many things in my life, but here are 15 of the most important things in my life that I am thankful for!

1. My family

I love my family more than anything and I am beyond thankful to have them in my corner.

2. My dog, Lexi

Lexi is my best friend. I have no idea where I would be without her, she’s an amazing pooch and an even better companion, I’m so thankful to have her.

3. My close friends

I am so thankful to have you all in my life, there are so many more pictures I could include but that would take up more than just a few pages.

4. My school, Illinois State University

I love this school and everything about it, and I am thankful to call this place my home.

5. My cousin(s)

I’m thankful to have such amazing cousins, including my cause Matt who I’m the closest with and am always hanging out.

6. The Chicago Blackhawks

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my hockey team and how thankful I am to have them as my favorite team.

7. The game of basketball

The game of basketball has given me so much to be thankful for, the memories, friendships, and a lifelong passion for the game that will never end.

8. My girlfriend, Katie

I thank God for bringing you into my life, you mean everything to me and I am so thankful to call you mine and I hope you know how much you mean to me.

9. The life that I have

I am thankful for the life that I have, the people in it, good health, my height, and being able to live in the U. S. of A. baby.

10. Thanksgiving dinner

Surrounded by loved ones, watching football all day, and the best part, the food. What more could you ask for?

11. Being a runner

To some people, it may sound crazy, but I love to run. I may not be some amazing marathon runner, but I am thankful for my ability to run.

12. Being tall

Despite all the struggles of finding clothes that fit, I am thankful for being this tall.

13. The Odyssey family/Being a creator for Odyssey

I am so thankful to be apart of such an incredible team of writers, the best decision I ever made was to become a writer for Odyssey.

No matter what you are thankful for, no matter how big or small it is, make sure you give thanks for all the amazing people in your life as we all prepare to feast this November 23rd. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!