If You Give A Girl A Pair Of Boots

If You Give A Girl A Pair Of Boots

Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots.

33
If You Give A Girl A Pair Of Boots
Tammy Rammoser

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she is going to want to try them on to see how they look.

She is going to put on a button up shirt, jeans, belt buckle, her new boots to show her Daddy.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she is going to wear them everywhere and wear them proud.

She'll wear them to school, in the mud on Saturday and wipe them off for church on Sunday.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she will wear them to the barn.

She'll slip them on in the middle of the night to bottle feed her new born calf.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she will wear them in the arena.

They will hold her up through every grand championship and every time her heifer acts up.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she is going to grow out of them.

She'll sell her heifer at the market and take the winnings to buy herself the next pair of boots.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she is going to want to know how to drive a truck.

She will be wearing those boots when she drives her truck off to college and leaves her home behind.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she will wear them to her first college class.

She will find another girl with boots and they will become best friends.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she is going to want to wear them to a party.

She and her friend will put on their boots, head out to the first field party and to concerts.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she is going to meet boys with boots.

She will go on her first date in her favorite sundress and her boots.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she is going to fall in love.

She will fall in love with not just her boots, but with the boy in boots.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she will find the boy she is meant to be with.

She will make sure that they are under that pearly white dress on her wedding day.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she will want to get her daughter some.

She will let her daughter discover the power that boots gave her, power to rule the world.

If you give a girl a pair of boots, she will wear them till her time comes.

When she gets to the pearly gates, she will thank God for her boots.