When You Give A Girl A Dog

When You Give A Girl A Dog

You're giving her so much more!

10
When You Give A Girl A Dog

Every girl needs a BFF. And who better to be a forever friend than a dog? They can be so much more than simply a dog! When you give a girl a dog, you give her so much more!

1). Dogs are an alarm clock.

Up and at 'em! Dogs are always ready for you to wake up so that y'all can play the day away (and have you give them what they need)!

2). Dogs are protectors.

Whether it's the UPS guy or just some stranger (or squirrel) passing through, your dog will sound the alarm to anyone who seems sketchy.

3). They're a lifetime supply of kisses and snuggles.

Dogs just love whoever takes care of them! Give them some lovin', and they'll give you some in return.

4). A playmate that also serves as entertainment.

Get a dog who loves to play, and you'll always have fun!

5). Dogs are a shoulder to cry on!

Dogs are the best comfort. They just know something's not right with their pal. They'll try to cheer you up!

6). A forever-loyal friend!

"A dog has no use for fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes. A waterlogged stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give 'em your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel...extraordinary?"- Marley & Me

As long as you take them in and give them some love, they don't care!

To some people, they may be just "the dog" but to you, they're either your best friend or even your baby. When you get a dog, you're not just getting a pet; you're getting a loving, once-in-a-lifetime friendship you can always depend on.