If You Give A College Kid Some Homework

If You Give A College Kid Some Homework

You will have to bring them more coffee.

45
If You Give A College Kid Some Homework
Kayla Short

If you give a college kid some homework, they will want to get some coffee.

So, you take them to Starbucks.

While at Starbucks, they will see and be reminded of a book they want to read.

You will have to take them to the library to find that book.

While searching for that book, they see a sign that says "Free Puppy Hugs!"

And you know what that means.

Exactly 45 minutes and 50 hugs later, you walk out of the library.

Right outside, you meet a friend of theirs that they haven't seen "in, like, five-ever!!"

So, you patiently wait for them to catch up on the latest gossip.

They finally part ways, and you remind them of their homework.

They check their backpack to make sure they got everything, and realize they totally left it behind in the classroom.

So, you go back to get it.

Going back to the classroom, they pass a vending machine, reminding them of how hungry they are.

The candy bar you get them will not be enough, so you will have to take them grocery shopping.

As you walk around the grocery store, you will pass the cleaning supplies aisle. This will remind them how dirty their room/apartment is, so you will have to take them back and wait as they tidy up a bit.

Two hours later, they will feel exhausted, and want to sit down to relax for a while.

They will want to watch Netflix.

Three and a half shows later, you remind them of their homework that they have yet to complete all day.

This stresses them out, so they will take a nap.

They are VERY grumpy when you try to wake them up after 15 minutes, so you wait another hour.

They finally stir, and claim they had a dream about finishing the homework. You sadly tell them it is still not done yet.

They cry.

You tell them to wait until tomorrow to finish it since it's not due immediately.

But if you tell them to procrastinate, tomorrow they will simply be given more homework and be reminded of how much work they have to do.