#GirlCrush: 9 Fabulous Ladies We Love

#GirlCrush: 9 Fabulous Ladies We Love

Who's your role model?

6
#GirlCrush: 9 Fabulous Ladies We Love
http://hollywood-treatment.com/blog/img/2012/02/Zooey-Deschanel.jpg

Need a little inspiration to get you through the week? 

Here is a list of 9 amazing ladies who should totally be your new role models.

Beyonce

Queen Bey, Sasha Fierce, JuJu, and least of all: Mrs. Carter... Of course Beyonce was going to make top of the list. The singer is such an inspiration to thousands (millions?) of women around the world that we just had to include her. She is beautiful, curvy, insanely talented, stylish, a happy wife and mother, and a fierce businesswoman. She basically embodies everything we aspire to become. But just remember, “you have as many hours in a day as Beyonce.” If she can do it, so can you! 

Inspirational quote: “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” Source:  Buzzfeed

Emma Stone

We’ve loved Emma ever since we saw Easy A back in high school. She is as hilarious IRL as she is onscreen, and she never fails to crack us up. Not only is she amazing in comedies and as a person, but she can do drama too! She was perfect in The Amazing Spiderman, and not knowing whether she and Andrew Garfield are an item or not is slowly driving us crazy. But let’s be real, we totally know they are - whether they admit it or not. 

Inspirational quote: “You're only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the red velvet cupcake.” Source: KSDK

Lauren Conrad 

This girl is awesome. She has morphed from the slightly ditzy girl’s girl we loved to hate in The Hills into a beautifully accomplished woman. She is a fashion designer, a New York Times best-selling author, and she recently got engaged to William Tell (serious eye candy!). Not to mention her hair is perfect, her style irreproachable, and her lifestyle blog completely gorgeous. 

Inspirational quote: “If you can learn how to overcome the obstacles that come your way while still driving towards your life goals, you will have all of the ingredients for a happy and fulfilling life.” Source: Lauren Conrad

Mila Kunis 

Yet another actress we’ve been following for a while, Mila and her crazy big, fabulous eyes starred in That 70s Show with Ashton Kutcher, who she is currently dating, before moving onto the big screen. You might have caught her in Black Swan and TED, but it was in Friends with Benefits with Justin Timberlake that she really won me over. She was funny, touching and incredibly authentic as the main character, Jamie, and it just so turns out, that’s how the actress is in real life too. 

Inspirational quote: “Lord knows I make mistakes. I make mistakes daily, and you can't take them back, so the only thing you can do is acknowledge them and learn from them and hopefully not make the same mistake again.” Source: Pop Sugar

Taylor Swift 

Whatever people say about Taytay - that she’s too sentimental, delusional, commercial, etc. - we think she’s amazing. Admit it, her lyrics ring crazily true with the hopeless romantic in you, plus her heart is obviously in the right place. And she finds a way to always look fabulous. Now that’s talent. 

Inspirational quote: “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” Source: Wikia

Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting 

The recently married actress is beautiful, ambitious, strong and real, plus she’s totally hilarious on The Big Bang Theory. What’s not to love? 

Inspirational quote: “[W]hen I want something, I go get it. No one stops me — can't change my mind, that's it.” Source: Cosmopolitan

Jennifer Aniston 

Just so we’re clear - team Jen all the way. Rachel was our fave on Friends, and Jen is our fave now. She has played in too many comedies to count, and we loved her in all of them. Plus her body is rocking, she’s, like, really cool, and we are SO happy for her upcoming wedding to Justin Theroux. 

Inspirational quote: “I couldn't be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness and humor. And awesomeness." Source: Celebuzz

Anna Faris 

To me, Anna Faris is the funniest actress out there. All her characters are absolutely bonkers, and she portrays them beautifully. When you’re having a bad day, just think of the poster she shot for Just Friends, her crazy exorcist voice in The House Bunny, or the cutest romance she had in What’s Your Number.

Inspirational quote: “I think the master plan is just to do things that I love and work with great people.” Source: Vulture

Zooey Deschanel 

Zooey is the living proof that you don’t have to have been the coolest kid in middle school to be successful, and gosh that’s refreshing. Aside from that, she is perfect in New Girl, and unforgettable in (500) Days of Summer, among so many others. Her beautiful singing voice makes up half of She & Him, and she started an awesome lifestyle blog.

Inspirational quote: "I find the more I get to know myself, the happier I am — and the better I am. I think that's true of everyone." Source: Pop Sugar

Let's face it, girls are super awesome. Even when they're being a pain in the backside. Tweet us @theodysseyucla to tell us who your female role model is!