Girl, You Are More Than Enough

Girl, You Are More Than Enough

"You are loved." "You are enough!"

9

Being a girl in today's society can be tough.

There are so many things out there that can make us feel like we are "less than".

We see the girls on Instagram that seem to have it all together..

They have the perfect body, their makeup is always "on point", they have that sweet little boyfriend that they always post about, they work out every day, and the list could go on and on.

We continuously compare ourselves to others. Numerous times a day.

I get it. I do it too!

But.. those things don't matter!

Sure, it's good to be in shape and have a decent body. Sure, it's cool to have nice makeup. Sure, it's cute to have a little boyfriend.

There is so much more to life than those things.

Your body is going to age. Makeup trends will change. And you probably won't be true lovin' with that boy for the rest of your life.

We often times see these things and start to shame ourselves. That is when it becomes a problem. Actually, no. Comparing ourselves to others period isn't a good idea at all.

God created you the way that you are for a reason.

He thought out every single detail of your being.

He loves you! So so much.

You are enough, girl!

That is something that I hold dear to my heart.

I often times catch myself being too hard on myself and comparing myself to others or believing the lies that the enemy throws my way..

That is when I stop and say to myself, "Summer..you are enough!"

And you.. whoever you may be.

You are enough.

You are loved. You have a purpose.

Hold your head up high.

The God that created the mountains, the birds in the sky, the very ground that we walk on every day.. thought the world needed a you!

That is awesome!

I really can't say it enough..

Like, I want to shout it from the rooftops that you are enough!

Regardless of what some punk says about you. Regardless of what those other girls say about you. Regardless of what satan tries to get you to believe. You are enough!

You are loved so so much by God. A God that sent His only Son to die on the cross for your sins, so that you could be forgiven!

So the next time that you find yourself comparing yourself to others, or being tough on yourself and the way that you look..remind yourself that you are loved and you are enough!

I promise you that when you begin to remind yourself of that daily it will make a difference. You will start feeling better about yourself. So I encourage you to try it!

Simply say.. "_________, you are enough!"

With much love,

Summer