Don't Date The Girl Who Travels

Don't Date The Girl Who Travels

Her soul isn't one to be messed with.

965
Don't Date The Girl Who Travels
Unsplash

Don’t date the girl who travels because her heart is in another place half of the time. She dreams of watching the sunset in the Canary Islands and hiking to the top of Table Mountain in Cape Town. But don’t let her daydreams fool you- she’s actually got some incredible stories to tell. If you’re lucky, you may get to hear them.

Don’t date the girl who travels because she doesn’t settle for ordinary adventures; driving an extra twenty minutes to try something new is more her style. Sometimes she’s hard to please, but it’s hard not to resist her ambition for diving into the unknown. The word ‘afraid’ is no longer a word in her vocabulary, so there’s no need to be shy with her.

Don’t date the girl who travels because it’ll be hard to give her the same satisfaction she gets after booking a plane ticket. She’s always keeping tabs on airline sales, and she’d gladly rearrange her schedule if she got that amazing deal to Fiji. She moves fast, but I promise if you keep up with her, she’ll reward you for it.

Don’t date the girl who travels because she’s comfortable with being uncomfortable. Yes, you read that right. If you make a big deal about missing a flight, good luck because she just doesn’t have time for that. She’d rather spend an extra day in Copenhagen, anyway.

SEE ALSO: Why I Travel (And Why You Should Too)

Don’t date the girl who travels because she is probably fluent in another language. She can make any word sound sexy, or she can insult you, you’d never know.

Don’t date the girl who travels because she’s most likely not working a regular 9-5. She craves a job that allows her to be flexible, one that puts her creativity to good use. If you’re just looking for someone to come home to, be careful, she may be halfway across the world in the blink of an eye.

Don’t date the girl who travels because she’s always got something up her sleeve. Spontaneity is her middle name; you never know where she’s going to go next. If you don’t believe me, then check her Pinterest: she has an entire board dedicated to all of her trips.

Don’t date the girl who travels because she will tell you exactly what she thinks. No topic is off-limits; she will tell you straight-up that she isn’t trying to impress anyone. She tells you that life is too short to be something you’re not, so quit wasting your time.

Don’t date the girl who travels because she can do things by herself. She actually kind of loves it because she can do whatever the hell she wants. She’s a good cook and can pay for her own meals. She can take a bubble bath in a hotel with a nice view and enjoy every minute of it.

Don’t date the girl who travels because once you find her, you’ll realize she is one of the most beautiful things you have ever discovered.

Don’t let her get away.