The Guys Perspective: If You Take A Girl To Sephora

"Chances are you will go again"
32

If you take a girl to Sephora she will most likely have a gift card on her, she will want to pick out some face and eyelid primers because she heard those work the best to make sure her makeup stays on all day.

She will then walk over to the foundation area and find the best foundation that best fits her skin tone.

When she’s done she will also find some concealers and powders that will help cover up any imperfections that she sees on her face, that one YouTuber recommended her do that apparently. But you will look at her and see none.

While she’s doing that she will ask you to find her your favorite color lipstick. After you're done she will swatch them on you to see if she likes it on you too. When you see her swatching the lipstick you chose she will complement the color and say how lovely it brings out her cupid's bow at the top of her lips.

She will then notice the new highlighters that just came out and swatch every single one on her arm and admire how well the iridescent lights hit them and make them gleam. The only thing you will admire is how beautiful she looks standing in front of the mirror smiling back at herself as her cheeks lift while she smiles.

After, she will walk over and scan the makeup brushes and tell you how many of these she actually has. While you look at her and only notice how lovely her hair looks as she puts it behind her ears while she talks.

But before that she will find the perfect pair of false lashes and you may recommend the bigger ones because they make her eyes pop.

While you’re with her she will pick out some blush too but you notice that nothing is as beautiful as her already cherry red cheeks that make your heart skip a beat.

When she is waiting on line after she finished shopping she will complain her feet hurt and you will tell her how she shouldn’t have worn those shoes

If she looks shocked at the price of everything do not be alarmed; it’s a tradition.

She will make a small pouty face as the cashier puts the items she can’t afford behind the counter. You will chuckle because her small pouty face makes her cherry red cheeks look slightly bigger and you are so in love with how her face falls and lifts as she smiles and pouts.

When she walks out with only a few items you will finally have the courage to tell her how beautiful she really is without any makeup on at all and chances are she will look at you with those cherry red cheeks and big eyes look at you and say “thank you.”

After saying thank you she will grab her purse reach into her wallet and says she found another gift card from her birthday and ask you to go back inside to grab the rest of stuff she wanted.

While you are thinking of an answer you will admire her bare beauty because you will realize how beautiful she is with and without makeup on.

After saying yes once again she will smile so big and thank you so much and tell you about how much she appreciates you because if you take a girl once to Sephora chances are you will go again!