A Family And Friends' Definitive Girl Scout Cookie Ranking

'Tis the season.

223
Girl Scouts / Instagram

Ah, Girl Scout Cookie season. We all know it well. Whether we spent 8 years of our childhood going door-to-door in the snow, or we were the ones purchasing the cookies, we all are familiar with the Girl Scout Cookies. After asking around some of my friends and family, here is a ranking of every Girl Scout Cookie from worst to best:

7. Toffee-Tastic

I'm sorry but anything with the word "gluten-free" in the description is a no from me. They're just... not that good.

6. Savannah Smiles

Lemon. Powdered sugar. There's really nothing wrong with them. They're good. They're pretty addictive. They just don't wow me, and they're never anybody's first choice.

5. Do Si Dos / Peanut Butter Sandwich

I've always loved the Do Si Dos but apparently, I'm rather alone. I think the oatmeal cookie/peanut butter combo is amazing but I asked other's and they didn't feel the same.

4. Trefoils / Shortbread

Trefoils are beautifully simple. Why mess with perfection?

3. Tagalongs / Peanut Butter Patties

What's a better combo than chocolate and peanut butter? Tagalongs are a glorious combination. It's a shame they're 70 calories per cookie.

2. Thin Mints

A classic. Consistently about a quarter of cookie sales each year. Honestly, the only thing they could improve is if they could find a way to make them even fewer calories.

1. Samoas / Caramel deLites

Start with the perfect vanilla cookie, add the perfect amount of caramel, a sprinkle of coconut and those beautiful chocolate stripes and you have achieved cookie perfection.