5 Stores To Find Your Affordable Girl Boss Attire

This article is for every twenty-something college girl that I know who is officially entering into the ~work world~ this Summer and Fall and is in need of a serious change in wardrobe. If you're anything like me, you're really excited about the change from dressing like you just took a nap (because you probably did) and heading to class and excited for this change in pace. But, business casual clothes can be ridiculously expensive and no college girl can afford that. Here are five of my favorite stores that I find all of my favorite, afforable, business casual outfits.

101

1. T.J. Maxx - deals on deals on deals.

www.instagram.com

If you don't already know that T.J. Maxx is the best, you are totally missing out. This store is one of my absolute favorite go to's for those random pieces of clothing (like business clothes) that you don't want to spend a fortune on. They always have the best deals on trendy styles that make you feel like you're getting your money's worth. I linked the website above, but make sure you shop in store - the deals are WAY better on the shelf.

2. H&M - trendy & chic all at a low price. 

Work Clothes & Formal Clothes | Modern Classics | H&M US

www2.hm.com

H&M has everything you need to be an all around girl boss from basic tops to stylish accessories. Their prices are super reasonable and I can always find something when I walk into the store whether it be a basic work pant or an on trend floral top for the summer. They even have a new modern's classic feature on their website right now that I am absolutely loving! Check it out in the link above!

3. Old Navy - not just a store for your mother.

www.instagram.com

Okay, yes, stay with me. I know I just said Old Navy and you're probaby thinking, huh? No way. Well, believe it or not, they are in the Gap family of brands and they do a great job at offering similar trendy styles at a more affordable price. I always find I score more with Old Navy when I shop online - their store isn't always the easiest to navigate. If you shop online, don't forget to check out their clearance -- it's always where i find the best stuff!

4. Forever 21 - the girl boss version of Dig & Save.

c1.staticflickr.com

I will be the first to admit that Forever 21 can be such a hit or miss. There store is often a MESS and you definitely have to be willing to spend some time searching when you walk through those doors. But, that's what bargain shopping is all about right!? If you aren't willing to spend the time in store, their website has just as much to offer & pretty low shipping costs. I always find the most random, yet perfect pieces from here for next to nothing when I spend enough time looking. Totally worth it!

5. Loft - the ultimate girl boss store (when there's a sale)

Loft is one of my absolute favorite stores to shop for business casual clothes that look and make you feel like the ultimate girl boss. BUT - there's a catch! It can be on the mid to high end of expensive for a college girl budget, but no worries - you just have to know how and when to shop there. My first tip for loft is NEVER buy full price. They have sales all the time and their website is always full of clearance items. Second, check out if there is a Loft Outlet near you and the price tags will match more of what you're looking for.

I hope this article sparks the bargain loving girl boss in you to go out and find some killer looks for whatever new job venture you may be on or headed towards. It's my first summer working as a marketing intern and I've loved having trendy styles from these stores to really feel like the ultimate girl boss. Comment below if you want links to specific products or deals from my favorite places!