How Much Alcohol You Drink A Week, Based on Your GPA

You spend your life studying, so you might as well drink to forget.

2171

We all know that balancing work and play is a priority to college students.

You want to succeed and get good grades, but you also want to have a good time while you're still in college. Some struggle with balance. They over booze-cruise and some over-dedicate themselves to their work that they never get their dose of Vitamin D.

But, one thing that everyone can say, is that almost everyone drinks in college. And, the amount that you drink can definitely make or break your grades.

3.5 or higher

You educations means a lot to you, but you still know how to have fun every once in a while. The weekends are your time to shine, but the party doesn't start until your homework is done.

3.0-3.4

A little overwhelmed with your school work, you relax by doing you work with wine or doing half of your work then heading to the bar for their specials. You're a few times week regular, but you never go super crazy. You definitely care about your work and definitely need to get it done, but you're not afraid to pick up the bottle and get wild every now and again.

2.0-2.9

You try hard to get your work done but the fear of missing out has you buggin' hard. So, you try to get your work done before you go out, but you might forget a few things. Remember to pace yourself, and you're spending money to go to school for a reason! You may be at the club 5/7 days of the week, but you'll still turn in some of your work.

1.9 or lower

In constant stress-mode, you de-stress by going out with your friends and getting to parties. It's probably an every-day affair. But, you may let your grades slip a little more than you should, so you spend the next several weeks trying to scramble up the GPA scale. Sometimes it works out for the better, but other times, you end up falling close or below the red. Remember, prioritize your future. You have your whole life ahead of you to party and booze.

Everyone has their vices on how to cope with work and stress, but know that you should partake in those vices in moderation. There is plenty of time to get messed up and make some memories, just do it after you finish your schoolwork. What do you think breaks are for?

Also, PLEASE don't do hard drugs!!!

Happy drinking...I mean, studying!