Gilmore Girls Viewing Party Prep

Gilmore Girls Viewing Party Prep

How to get Gilmore Girl ready for the moment we've wait *years* for...

21
Gilmore Girls Viewing Party Prep
digitalspy.com

Whether you watched the first episode of Gilmore Girls when it aired on October 5th, 2000, or in the years following, you knew this was a show that would not only entertain for years to come, but would become something you truly loved. Whether it’s Lorelai and Rory’s hilarious/witty banter back and forth, Patty and Babette up to their typical gossip-filled shenanigans, or Kirk and his sleeping naked/black and white film making/dressing up as a woman because Lulu couldn’t make it self, the show was easy to love. This weekend we will finally be privy to the four 90 minute episodes on Netflix. Here’s your guide on how to enjoy it Gilmore style.
Also......

Let's begin with the basics: food.
You have got to have Lorelei and Rory level foods, which may include a week-long fast as prep. That means any, or all of the following: tater tots, chinese food, pizza, taquitos, french fries (aka the "devil's starchy fingers according to Mrs. Kim), mac n cheese, pop tarts, red vines, and Indian food (but only if you intend to burn the house down after, as per Lorelei's request).

Second, posters.
A perfect way with which to decorate the area you'll be viewing. I myself have printed, and thought about framing, the one referencing Lane's wedding (58 seats, 62 Koreans means: run/can't keep calm). Here's an example and a link for you to download and print to your heart's desire.

Apparel is imperative.
My closet consists of a lot of shirts pertaining to my favorite bands, movies and tv shows. This week I added the gem bellow and you can too. A quick search allows you to add a Gilmore Girl themed top (the Hep Alien ones are awesome) to your closet in order to deck yourself out properly for this momentous occasion.

Balloons, because who doesn't love balloons? Especially GG themed ones.
Not to mention nothing screams "celebration" like balloons.

Get your coffee mug ready because the four 90 minute episodes mean you'll need a decent amount of energy to keep up with the brilliance of Amy Sherman-Palladino.

If you have any other ideas and additions to this list, feel free to comment below and here's to a wonderful week/countdown to the revival!