19 Things To Get Your Friend Who Loves Hiking

19 Perfect Gifts For Your Friend Who Goes Hiking EVERY Weekend

You might as well help them plan their next big adventure!

271

We all have that one friend who just can't seem to get enough of the great outdoors. They love it so much that it seems every weekend is filled with some sort of hiking expedition to a new mountain, river, or park they haven't been to yet. Or maybe they have been before and just need to go back for more! One way or the other, the great outdoors and them are two peas in a pod.

Thankfully, this hobby of theirs makes gift-giving fairly simple. As long as you're enabling their next big adventure, you're doing great!

1. YETI coffee mug

YETI Rambler 14 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug with Lid

If they're getting up early in the morning to hit the trails, they need caffeine and they need it hot! A YETI mug is sure to keep their morning boost ready to enjoy.

2. Travel cribbage board

WE Games Mini Travel Cribbage Set

Even the most dedicated of hikers need a break every now and then! A mini cribbage board will keep them entertained without taking up too much valuable backpack space.

4. A new backpack

TETON Sports Oasis 1100 Hydration Pack

Maybe they have a backpack they've used FOREVER...nothing like an upgrade to cheer them on toward more fun in the sun (or snow, whatever their hiking preference is).

5. Reliable socks

Yousu Hiking Socks

If your friend is a tried and true hiker, chances are that they already have solid socks for hiking (and may be close to needing replacements). If your friend is newer to the hiking scene, help them out and get them some reliable socks so their feet stay happy all hike long!

6. A fanny pack

Quick Release Travel Sport Waist Fanny Pack Bag

Some hikes require backpacks, others only need a fanny pack! No need for them to haul around an empty backpack when a compact fanny pack would suffice!

7. A quick dry travel towel

Youphoria Outdoors Microfiber Travel Towel

There's nothing as satisfying as a quick dip in the lake sometime during a hike! But there's nothing as annoying as lugging around a damp towel. Help your pal avoid the problem altogether with a quick drying travel towel.

8. Compact lotions

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Who knows what kind of weather may be out there! The sun? The snow? The humidity? The wind? One way or the other, a compact, easy to carry lotion will surely come in HANDy.

9. On-the-go first aid kit

First Aid Kit — 66 Pieces

I'm not saying that accidents happen while hiking, but sometimes you may get a little sliver in your fingers that you NEED a bandaid for. Henceforth, a mini first aid kit.

10. Glove liners

Smartwool Merino Wool Liner Glove

Sure, gloves are nice, but you know what makes winter hiking even better? Glove liners, to keep your hands extra toasty! A little extra comfort is always nice to receive!

11. Bottle openers

3 Pack Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Flat Bottle Opener

A great way to end a hike? A nice cold beer. And who says a bottle opener is ever a bad thing to have handy?

12. A legit camera lens for their phone

Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for iPhone

Hiking views are the greatest views of all, someone has to capture them! But carrying a heavy camera around is less than ideal. Thankfully, a lens for your phone can capture all the views you want without taking up too much backpack space.

13. Thermal blanket

Cotton Craft 100% Soft Premium Cotton Thermal Blanket

Hiking trails are often in mountains. Mountains are cold. Blankets are warm. Problem solved!

14. A water bottle

Contigo Autospout Straw Ashland Water Bottle 24 oz

I know, they probably already have a reusable water bottle. But no sane hiker is going to turn down another! Go for a style different than the one they already have — spice it up!

15. A lifeproof phone case

Lifeproof FRÉ Series Waterproof Case for iPhone

Rocky trails can be problematic for both phones and humans. Unfortunately for our phones, they tend to take more stumbles than we do. Might as well protect them!

16. Portable phone charger

Portable Charger Power Bank — High Capacity Battery Packs

Being out in the woods all day is exhausting, especially for technological sidekicks. Help your friend's phone stay alive for as long as they need it to with a portable phone charger.

17. Justin's Nut Butter (or whatever kind of snack they so desire)

Justin's Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze Packs

Nothing says "I love you" to a hiking enthusiast like an on-the-go snack! Help them stock up their backpack's pantry and you'll be their favorite person.

18. AeroPress

AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker

It's small, easy to store, and easy to clean. What more could they want from a pre-hike coffee maker?

19. Solar lantern

Kizen Solar Powered LED Camping Lantern

Whether you join them for their next adventure or not, you can provide a light at the end of the tunnel! Or, more literally, in the tunnel with them — you get the point.