18 Luxurious Gift Ideas For The Woman Who Has Everything

Here are some suggestions to make your holiday shopping easier this year.

20
Photo by freestocks on Unsplash

Are you trying to buy a gift for your mom? Your sister? Your best friend? With Black Friday approaching, I have been thinking a lot about gifts.

I can say firsthand that it is no easy task to buy for someone who already seems to have everything. It can be disheartening to finally think of a gift idea, only to find out that the recipient already owns said gift.

Here are some gift ideas to prevent this from happening to you this holiday season.

Plants

Amanda Kessler

Plants have a lot to offer. They liven up a space, and can be a great addition to home decor.

If the person you're buying for isn't big on taking care of plants, you can gift this Umbra Trigg Hanging Planter Vase & Geometric Wall Decor Container. I personally have these hanging in my bathroom, and they're my favorite decor item.

Satin sleep set

My Kitsch

This Satin Sleep Set from My Kitsch comes with a pillow case, an eye mask, and a scrunchie. Silk or satin pillowcases are great for the woman who doesn't want her hair to frizz up over night.

This set is currently on a 30% off sale for Black Friday, so act fast!

Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer

Amazon

This hair dryer is my holy grail. It makes blowing out your hair 10x easier and is great for the woman on the go.

You can also buy heat protectant spray to go along with this gift! The HSI Professional Argon Oil Heat Protector is my favorite.

Journal

Photo by Gabrielle Henderson on Unsplash

Journaling can be a great way to start off the day with positive affirmations, or a way to wind down and reflect at the end of the day.

The Five Minute Journal is a good option for someone who is typically in a rush in the mornings.

Skincare

Skinstore

Skincare products like sunscreens, serums, moisturizers, masks, etc. can be a great gift.

Lots of skincare brands are offering bundles and sales for the holiday season, so look out for those! Check out these skin care sets from Sephora and Ulta.

Pampering day

Photo by Adam Winger on Unsplash

You can never go wrong with a gift card to her favorite nail or hair salon!

The Comfy

The Comfy

As seen on Shark Tank, this robe-blanket hybrid is the perfect cozy gift. Use code Hello10 for 10% off your first order.

Resistance bands

Amazon

These Booty Bands are perfect for the fitness lover, and are a great addition to at-home workouts.

Record player

Amazon

For the music lover in your life. You can make this extra special by pairing it with the recipient's favorite album.

Wireless photo printer

Amazon

This KODAK Step Wireless Mobile Photo Mini Printer is great for journaling. The photos conveniently print on sticky-back photo paper.

Birchbox

Birchbox

Wanna gift her makeup, but can't decide on a product? Get her a subscription to Birchbox so she can try out an assortment of new products! Their 3 month subscription is currently $45 ($91 value).

Massager

Amazon

This neck, back and shoulder massager is perfect for the hard-working woman. She deserves a break.

HyperChiller

Amazon

For the iced coffee lover, the HyperChiller turns hot coffee into iced coffee instantly. No need to chill your coffee overnight with this gadget.

This can also be used for tea, or any beverage you may want chilled.

Perfume

Photo by Laura Chouette on Unsplash

This is a classic gift, but a good one. You can never own too much perfume.

Shot glass set

Uncommon Goods

These Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses are great super cute and unique.

Homesick candles

Homesick

For the woman who is away from home, these candles will give her a little reminder of her hometown.

You can get 15% off your first order when you sign up for emails.

Personalized gifts

Etsy

Etsy has a ton of personalized gifts from jewelry to cutting boards.

Cookbook

Photo by Dan Gold on Unsplash

A cookbook is a great idea for someone who loves to cook, or a beginner who needs a place to start. There are cookbooks designed for specific diets, lifestyles and skill levels.

For a beginner, or someone who prefers simple recipes, this 5-ingredient cookbook is a good buy.

I hope this list gave you some inspiration! My biggest tip is to take advantage of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals throughout this week.

Happy holidays, and happy shopping!