11 GIFs That Perfectly Describe Finding The Perfect GIF

It's not as easy as I make it seem

97
Unsplash

Writing for Odyssey and just being a millennial in general requires an extensive knowledge and use of GIFs is absolutely vital. You have to use them to be witty and relevant. Everyone else uses them and you never want to be left out. The most satisfying thing in the universe is finding the perfect GIF for a conversation or article. The only problem is that sometimes it feels impossible to find the perfect GIF. It's super frustrating, but it's a job that must be done and these GIFs perfectly describe the experience.

1. How you feel when you think it's going to be super easy

2. How it feels when the first search result is the exact opposite of what you wanted

3. When the next result is even worse

4. When you can picture the one you saw yesterday and can't find it again

5. When you finally find the perfect one and it's super fuzzy

6. When the GIF from the show you love is missing the caption

7. When you settle for a bad GIF and get roasted in the group chat

8. When you find the GIF you were looking for right after you sent a different one

9. When you refuse to give up your search

10. When you find the perfect one

11. When everyone else thinks it's perfect too