5 GIFs That All College Students Can Relate To

Trust me: If you're a college student, you would want to read this...

94
Flickr Creative Commons

Oh college, lovely, lovely college. A four-year time span that is filled with many highs and many lows. Between procrastinating on an essay that is due at midnight to getting your first library card (if you know what I mean), college is a time that you should not take for granted, yet it is also a time where you feel like your entire world is falling apart. It is a time where one day you can feel like you are on top of the world and then the next day you are 500 feet below the ground surface.

But once you take a look back at a semester, despite all of the stress and anxiety that the endless amount of work causes you to have, you get to realize how lucky you are to be where you are surrounded by the friends and memories that you have made.

So without further ado, here are some #relatable GIFs that every college students can relate to:

1. When you told yourself that you were going to start studying two hours ago:

2. When you realize that everyone is trying to #adult:

3. When you have been pulling an all-nighter in the library and you run into one of your friends on your way back to your dorm room:

4. Two words: Finals Week:

5. But despite all of these emotions that you feel every day:

You realize this: