Questions to Pin Point If This Person Will Get Along With You
Dating

Which Color M&M Do You Prefer? And Other Interesting Questions to Get to Know Someone

If you don't know your favorite M&M color, you need to figure it out soon. It's a very important question.

138
www.instagram.com

It is hard to get to know a person based on arbitrary questions, but sometimes that's how you meet someone. But nevertheless, people can not be put into categories so all of these are just for fun! If you do relate a bit too hard with this, then go you, otherwise, congratulations, you are a unique individual.

Here are some questions to ask them to know if you will vibe.

1. Do you hate any of your ex's?

Hating an ex is either a big red warning sign unless of course, it ended non-amiably. Then again, how do we know the real story at all? I will admit that this is an abstract question, but it is definitely interesting to see how a person reacts to being asked it in the first place.

2. If you were to break up with a person, would you do it on your anniversary or their birthday?

A really cruel question but a revealing one. To break up on the anniversary would hurt definitely but would it hurt worse than breaking up with someone on their birthday? Both ways, it's hurtful, but it's all about how much a person values the celebration of anniversaries and/or birthdays.

3. Which color M&M is your favorite?

The only correct answer to this is green.

No, I'm kidding. That's just my answer. You can't convince me otherwise but green M&Ms just taste better.

If a person takes this question as seriously as I did, it just shows that they are willing to be silly and open their mind to different outlooks and perspectives.

So really though, which color M&M tastes the best to you? Think about it, it's a very serious question.

4. If you were going to lose your memory tomorrow, how would you remember who you were?

Gosh, this question always induces an existential crisis in me, and rightly so. This question exposes the perspective of how a person thinks personality works: is it innate or something that we pick up from others and the experiences we have had?

There is a saying that we are the sum of the five most important people in our lives. Are we? What do you think?

Personally, I don't know what I would tell myself if I lost my memory. I definitely think that we accumulate our personality and morals by people around us but also have an innate sense of right and wrong so ultimately, I wouldn't know what I'd do or say to help myself understand who I am. I hope I'd be sensible enough to understand my own decisions but who knows really?

5. If you could be any ice cream flavor, what would you be?

Mint chocolate chip all the way. It's perfect. It's not perfection which is only attained by chocolate (I might be biased) but it has a punch that shows that it can't be messed with, and it is an acquired taste, you either love or hate it.

Sounds too close to home, tbh.

People could answer this question as creatively and deeply as possible so it's always fun to see how a person thinks when asked such questions.

And many more...

The point of this is that questions can't sum up a person, but these come pretty close.

Before you ask these questions to anyone, ask them to yourself and see how much you reveal.

That's all for this time, folks!