Get Permanent Residency in Canada with ImmigToronto
News

42

If you've been considering relocating to Canada, did you know that there are a variety of ways to apply to become a Canada permanent resident (PR)? You've probably heard of Express Entry and "PNP," but there are other choices that might be a better fit for your specific situation also; if you need assistance so we would suggest going to ImmigToronto.

ImmigToronto's professionals can help you choose the best path for your circumstance and needs to make your goal of living in Canada a reality.But before we dig into their services and offerings, let us discuss essential things first.

Why request for Permanent Residency in Canada?

It's not challenging to be enthralled by the prospect of establishing a new life in the Great White North. The food is delicious, the people are much more so. Also, the quality of life is unparalleled. There may be a few issues to consider when it comes to recertification, depending on your profession. However, there's no reason why you won't be back on track in no time, making a good salary and living a far better lifestyle. Is it still a smart thought to migrate to Canada in 2021, if that is your question? Yes, it's a loud yes.

Here are a few points that will help you make a sound decision:

• Jobs are being created at a rapid pace in Canada in 2021, and in-demand jobs remain an effective method to establish a place in the country quickly.
  • Free and accessible healthcare for all.
  • They have a top-notch education system, and it's free for primary and secondary class students.
  • Racism and prejudice hold no position in Canada's modern society. People see each other as equals, and no one is superior to the other.
  • Last but not least, Canada is gorgeous with its breathtaking landscapes and has mountains, lakes for adventure and photography lovers.

So if you think that you want to move to the land of snow, so you are in luck as Canada is promoting immigration and expecting around a million newcomers by 2023. This could be the best time to make your dream into reality.

Though you have decided to move, the process of moving would not be as smooth because, except for the fact that the application process is tedious, the chances of an application being chosen vary depending on when it is filed. Furthermore, there are a lot of scammers who will give you big hopes in exchange for money and nothing more. To stop this, the Canadian government has launched a platform where you can go and check the list of authorized consultants that are allowed to advise their clients.

Not to worry, to avoid the fear and hassle of verification, we have found an authorized consultant for you, ImmigToronto.

ImmigToronto is the finest decision you can make for your ambition, according to testimonials from pleased clients who have settled in Canada as permanent citizens.

Immigtoronto works with a group of RCICs, members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). You can verify the information by entering the details of one of their consultants - Ms. Jean Toews, with RCIC License Number R507061. As a result, you can rest confident that ImmigToronto's services are both competent and free of fraud. They are committed to assisting you in determining the right course of action for you, as well as providing you with personalized assistance to meet all of your immigration requirements.

The ImmigToronto team's 11+ years of experience in the field of Express Entry application processes and assisting customers in their dream of residing in Canada ensures that your chances of being selected are enhanced and that your application scores highly in the selection process.

Suppose all this is not sufficient to gain your confidence, so here's something more. ImmigToronto will even reimburse your evaluation charges if, unfortunately, you are not eligible for any of the streams. Sounds promising?

Contact Immig Toronto today and book your consultation.

All the best!