10 Ways To Get In The Fall Spirit
Halloween

10 Ways To Get In The Fall Spirit

The leaves are beginning to change and fall, embrace it.

20
10 Ways To Get In The Fall Spirit

There's just something so magical about seeing the leaves change color and feeling the blazing sun transition to a crisp cool breeze. Fall brings forth a festive, warm nature that has a little bit of something for everyone. Whether you like to venture out or stay in this time of year has so much to offer.

For those of you having a little bit of trouble getting into the spirit, here are ten things that can the ball rolling!

1. Wine Tasting

upload.wikimedia.org

Hit your favorite winery and enjoy some of your seasonal favorites.

2. Renaissance Faire

openphoto.net

Journey back in time at your local Renaissance Faire. Enjoy a turkey leg and catch a show!

3. Haunted Attractions

c1.staticflickr.com

If you're brave enough, find a haunted hayride or attraction.

4. Festivals

upload.wikimedia.org

Attend a local fall festival.

5. Movie Marathon

Disney

Snuggle up with some popcorn and have yourself a movie marathon consisting of your fall favorites.

6. Pumpkin Picking

c1.staticflickr.com

Find your perfect pumpkin to paint or crave!

7. Camp Fire

upload.wikimedia.org

Sit by the fire and listen to the sounds of the season or roast up some delicious marshmellows.

8. Bake Fall Treats

upload.wikimedia.org

Make your favorite fall treats to satisfy that seasonal craving.

9. Visit Salem

upload.wikimedia.org

Visit an area that is home to some of the spookiest history of all time.

10. Pumpkin Spice

c1.staticflickr.com

Embrace your "basic" tendencies and enjoy all the pumpkin spice you can get your hands on.