13 Places To Get Ice Cream In NYC

13 Places To Get Ice Cream In NYC Now That It Is Finally Getting Warm

Anything above 60 is ice cream weather.

79
Maggie Rosenblatt
Maggie Rosenblatt

Spring in NYC means ice cream is a necessity. With so many good places to eat in New York City it can be hard to pick something that is worth your money and your trip. Here are a few places on my list that have unique ice creams that you can't find at any old chain. Not to mention they are totally Instagram worthy, all your followers will be drooling. Looks like my new diet is going to be ice cream for three meals a day until I try them all.

Ice & Vice

Every cone from Ice & Vice is crazy. Some are stacked with full slices of cake, so you know that it's gonna be good.

Big Gay Ice Cream

Big Gay Ice Cream has awesomely inventive toppings that include everything from your basic sprinkles to Cheeto dust. One of their major perks is that they sell pints now too!

Taiyaki

I am obsessed with these ice creams, they are so adorable. Plus I am really curious to try the fish cone which is apparently waffle-like in texture.

Bona Bona Ice Cream

All of Bona Bona's cones are topped with toasted Italian Meringue which is basically the ultimate ice cream topping.

Eggloo

We all know waffles and ice cream is an amazing combo. Eggloo takes it too the next level making Instagramable and to-go.

Soft Swerve

Soft swerve has some really interesting ice cream flavors, but what really makes them unique is the flavored cones you can get.

Snowdays

Snowdays shaved ice cream makes it really light and refreshing as it is less dense than traditional ice cream. Their spoons also turn blue when they get cold which makes it even more fun.

Milk Bar

Milk bar is famous for its cereal milk soft serve. It's said to taste like the bottom of your cereal bowl. Weird, but yum!

Stuffed Ice Cream

Stuffed Ice Cream is famous for their themed cones and for their doughnut ice cream sandwiches. Their latest creation is a GOT themed egg.

Sweet Churros

Sweet churros combines two of my favorite things, soft serve and churros! They make each churro fresh in front of you so you know its good.

Milk & Cream Cereal Bar

Milk & Cream Cereal Bar also offers cereal themed treats. They blend in the cereal with the ice cream to make the ultimate dessert. The one pictured above is topped with hot honey to give it a spicy kick.

Supermoon Bakehouse

I have been dying to go to Supermoon Bakehouse because of how AMAZING their croissants look. Now that I know they have ice cream I'm definitely going. Also this is by far the most unique flavor of ice cream I have ever seen and it looks really interesting.

Little Cupcake Bakeshop

Another bakery I have been looking to go to because of their cookie dough cake, which looks amazing. I'm sure that their cake ice cream is just as good if not better on a hot day in the city.